No announcement yet.

Favourite Music Television Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by dvdmike; 13-04-2010, 10:52.

Comment

What no Cunningham?!

Comment

None of these are what one might call official music vids. But nonetheless, they're my favourites.

Last edited by Charlie; 13-04-2010, 12:46.

Comment

A few years back there was a video where swarms of bees ended up covering everything - cannot for the life of me remember the band or song but thought it was a very cool video

Comment

Originally posted by Scythe View Post
            What no Cunningham?!

Always liked this better

Comment

A few favourites.

Pearl Jam - Do The Evolution

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Great art style and suitably bleak.

Avenged Sevenfold - A Little Piece of Heaven.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

I like the cel animation style of the characters overlaid on the painted backgrounds.

Queens Of The Stone Age - Go With The Flow

REMASTERED IN HD!Playlist Best of Queens of the Stone Age: https://goo.gl/NhvHq2Subscribe for more: https://goo.gl/vJEcQRMusic video by Queens Of The Stone A...

Comment

I love most of Spike Jonze's work, but my fave has to be Weezer's Buddy Holly:

Comment

I bet there's hundreds of videos I love but I haven't watched music TV in years so they're all forgotten. One that remains is Sugar Water by Cibo Matto.

Comment

Been following this viral video thing for a while. Really enjoying the music so far.

Comment

Working...
                    X