Piranha 3D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Piranha 3D

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Looks to be a fun little b-movie. Gory, cheesy, girls in bikinis and Christopher Lloyd. What's not to love?

I will see it for Aja's direction and Dreyfuss being back in the water

Comment

Spring break turns gory when an underground tremor releases hundreds of prehistoric, carnivorous fish into Lake Victoria, a popular waterside resort. Local cop Julie Forester (Elisabeth Shue) must join forces with a band of unlikely strangers -- though they are badly outnumbered -- to destroy the ravenous creatures before everyone becomes fish food.

Doing surprisingly well in the reviews for a film that's so unashamedly low brow.

Comment

Planning on seeing this next week. TBH I'd not given it a second thought, but it's got great early buzz, and the Oscar campaign vid sold me

Comment

Just saw this and it's... alright. Not great but better than it probably should be. I'm expecting the net to be flooded with screens of Kelly Brooks crotch.

Some decent deaths and because it's so heavy handed the 3D was very clear for once. If it was to ever get an award it should be for Christopher Lloyd. Epic Legend!

Comment

Originally posted by crazytaxinext View Post
            Just saw this and it's... alright. Not great but better than it probably should be. I'm expecting the net to be flooded with screens of Kelly Brooks crotch.

Some decent deaths and because it's so heavy handed the 3D was very clear for once. If it was to ever get an award it should be for Christopher Lloyd. Epic Legend!
            This quote on RT made me chuckle:

Originally posted by HitFix
            Forget about 'Avatar'... Kelly Brook is the reason 3D was created.
            With this and appearing in Playboy, I get the feeling she'll be cast as the eyecandy in a lot of films in the next year or so. Hopefully none of them will be as bad as Three

Comment

She should have done this years ago. She's not what she once was. Sometimes I regret not posing nude when I was in my prime...

Comment

Woah at rottentomatoes score, go go Christopher Lloyd!

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                  She should have done this years ago. She's not what she once was. Sometimes I regret not posing nude when I was in my prime...
                  Yeah it's a bit of a shame she didn't become a star earlier but she's still mega hot and I prefer her to most of the skeletons in Hollywood.

Comment

Saw this tonight, it was alright, it was only the second 3D film i've seen and I just don't think the whole 3D thing is that great but the film itself was fairly entertaining, shame the two biggest names in the film have such short parts.

Comment

Saw it last night. How much fanny!? Wife wasn't too impressed but the second half was great. Excellent cinema movie.

3D movies are a bit ****e aren't they? It looks like the old hologram things you used to get on cereal packets.

But one of my dreams is now true. Kelly Brook naked. And she shaves

Comment

The reason the 3D looks ****e is due to it being done in post production through a conversion process. Stuff like Avatar looks amazing however as it's shot properly in 3D during production.

I find it funny that some directors are going the conversion route due to 3D cameras being too difficult to use and yet the Jackass guys have managed just fine.

Comment

I thought the whole point of the 3d effects in Pirahna are suppose to be ****e. Kind of like how they are in Jaws 3D and Friday the 13 Part 3D. Can't wait to go see this, it looks aces.

Comment

I read an interview with the director and he said that 3D cameras wouldn't work properly because of the amount of differences in the water reflections. No idea if it's true but that was his reasoning apparently.

Comment

Think that's an excuse. About halfway through production Piranha 3D got a massive boost in budget. It's why it took so long to be released (although horror does sometimes get stuck in limbo even though it's ready to go).

iloveannie: You'd probably enjoy Three too. Crap film but lots of Kelly Brook hotness

Comment

Working...
                              X