• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Machete!

First full trailer!

Looks like Rodriguez will still be a 100% hitter for me

OG Grindhouse Trailer NSFW
    Last edited by dvdmike; 05-05-2010, 21:55.

Seems like Rodriguez is working his way through the cast of Lost!

Wasn't expecting too much but... DeNiro?!? The idea of him appearing in the same film as Lindsay Lohan is as amusing as the gatling gun mounted on the motorbike. Looks like it could be good, although I preferred Death Proof to Planet Terror so I hope some of the more pulpy elements are toned down.

Comment

Originally posted by Decider-VT View Post
      Seems like Rodriguez is working his way through the cast of Lost!

Wasn't expecting too much but... DeNiro?!? The idea of him appearing in the same film as Lindsay Lohan is as amusing as the gatling gun mounted on the motorbike. Looks like it could be good, although I preferred Death Proof to Planet Terror so I hope some of the more pulpy elements are toned down.
      DeNiro and Segal in the same film is the shock for me, mind you of late DeNiro has been in some ropey ass ripe

Comment

That looks awesome!

Trejo is pure class and Lohan / Alba means there's a decent quota of babe.

"They just f***ed with the wrong Mexican!"

Comment

I hated Death Proof, found it utterly boring and pointless. Its the only Tarantino film i hate!
          Thought Planet Terror was a good load of gory fun, can't wait for this.

Comment

This looks just amazing. This is now my biggest film of 2010. CANNOT WAIT!!

Comment

Oh F**k Yes!

Comment

Going to have to be the negative guy.

Films which are made with the intention of being a cult classic rarely are any good. They're basically trying to make a film bad.

Lindsay Lohan is box office poison and I'm not sure the type of film supports an ensemble cast of out of work but famous actors.

Comment

This look just.. perfect. I didn't know they'd decided to make this after all!

Comment

Anyone else seen this yet?

I won't post any spoilers, but it's abso****inglutely awesome. Easily the most entertaining film I've seen this year by far.

Comment

Well want to see this, but the chances of my crappy cinema showing it are about a million to one

Comment

Didn't even know it was out!! I will be hunting this down at the weekend possibly.

Comment

IMDB says it's not out until 26th November in the UK.

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

machete...sick tune

Comment

Originally posted by FamiDude View Post
                              Anyone else seen this yet?

I won't post any spoilers, but it's abso****inglutely awesome. Easily the most entertaining film I've seen this year by far.
                              Agreed! I loved it. Just an awesome, fun, action packed movie. Classic Rodriguez!

I like how he incorporated the bits from the trailer into the film, some bits did feel a little shoehorned in but it worked for the most part so it felt like the trailer was actually based on the film and not the film based on the trailer!

If you liked Planet Terror then you will like this. Several actors from it are in Machete too.

Comment

Working...
                              X