Dennis Hopper RIP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dennis Hopper RIP

Hollywood actor Dennis Hopper dies at his California home, aged 74, following a battle with prostate cancer.

Died of cancer at his home.

Cancer sucks but at least he was with his loved ones when he passed away.

Loved that bloke. Shame but as said at least he was not alone.

Comment

Another great gone before his time imo

Loved him in Speed, less so in Super Mario Brothers - but even he regretted doing that!

RIP.

Comment

I thought the SMB film was ok if you forgot that it was based on the game.

Comment

NME had the headline earlier that stars of music were paying tribute to "Dennis Potter"

Comment

Dennis Hopper RIP

He had a long battle with prostrate cancer.
            We all know the usual great & classic films he acted in, but I watched rebel without a cause the other day & saw him as a very young lad. Must have been 1 of his 1st film appearances.

Those films wouldnt have had the same impact had he not been chosen. He always had a distinct accent & voice in films.
            He'll be sadly missed

Comment

Originally posted by Daragon View Post
              Another great gone before his time imo

Loved him in Speed, less so in Super Mario Brothers - but even he regretted doing that!

RIP.
              It is very sad and he made some terrific films but before his time? He was 74!

Comment

Originally posted by cutmymilk View Post
                It is very sad and he made some terrific films but before his time? He was 74!
                Well Coleman was 142...
                Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
                  I thought the SMB film was ok if you forgot that it was based on the game.
                  Well I hate to agree with you but I agree! I liked SMB, it was silly fun.

Comment

Hopper was awesome!

I really liked him in Speed and when he was in series 1 of 24 I remember literally jumping up and down and clapping!

Sad, sad times.

Comment

His scene in True Romance with Christopher Walken must surely go down as one of the best. Awesome stuff.

Comment

Working...
                      X