Mongrels 'BBC Three Puppet Comedy'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mongrels 'BBC Three Puppet Comedy'

Multi-species, adult puppet comedy series, created by Adam Miller.

Lets just say when I saw the trailers for it I was down for avoiding it, a friend mentioned they saw Ep1 and found it hilarious and wondered why I didn't watch it.
    SO I decided to give it go, sat down to watch it with the Mrs and I am glad I did, it's actually very funny and well written. It reminds me a little bit of 'I am not an Animal' any excuse to post a video if people have not seen this awesome show.

So has anyone else given this a go yet?

Last edited by Family Fry; 03-07-2010, 00:39.

I watched the first 10 minutes of the first episode and it made me chuckle at some of the wrongness (particualarly the cats and the old lady).

So much so that I set it to record but haven't got around to watching the rest yet.

Comment

Got so bored with tv this Christmas that I came across this on iplayer. It's fantastic hilarious stuff! Catch it if you haven't seen it.

"breaking up is such a faff"

Comment

That's what I like to hear
        A seriously underrated show.

Comment

I saw the pilot of this during my A Level Media class in Sixth Form. One of the pupil's parents was part of the project and so they wanted opinions on the show.

No Marion in the pilots..

Comment

The pilot ep is on the dvd/blu ray, We Are Mongrels. Tis actually quite a funny ep.

Comment

Funniest show I've seen in years, loved every moment of it :-). That parody of racism they did in the first episode with the fox singing the song about chickens had me laughing tears!

Comment

Working...
              X