No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead (TV series)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The characterisation and dialogue in this is borderline moronic. Just want to slap some of the women in this program.

Comment

Just leave Maggie alone. She's lovely.

Comment

Love Maggie she is lovely! I'm on about Lori and her reaction to rick, carol as well at the end of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by Zero9X View Post
          Love Maggie she is lovely! I'm on about Lori and her reaction to rick, carol as well at the end of the season.
          Well, on the slim off-chance that season three bothers to follow the graphic novel even remotely closely,

we won't need to worry about Lori or Carol being annoying in season four

Comment

I'll admit I let out a girly little `eep!` of excitement in the finale when

Andrea was saved by you know who (well you will know who if you've read the comics).

They recreated that initial image from the comic perfectly. Now I'm just left wondering how badly they're going to screw up the character and make them unlikable next season

Comment

Just working my way through season 2 and thoroughly enjoying this. Really does the comics justice imo ... the pacing is just right. Just watched episode 8 (think) and loved the tension in the

bar scene

. Hope it continues to run for a good few seasons.

Comment

The Walking DeadEW has posted the first photos from the prison location which forms a big part of the upcoming third season of AMC’s zombie drama “The Walking Dead”. Showrunner Glen Mazzara says “it’s a huge sense of scale and magnitude I haven’t seen on any other show as far as construction. What’s important to […]

SPOILERS

It's regarding Season 3

Comment

Brilliant start to the season, surprised how quick the pace is moving too and still manages a few surprises for folk who've read the comics.

Comment

Yeah that was pretty damn great, though each of the season openers have been really good.

What bothered me:

Why did the doctor guy go out on the raid at the end? Surely the group knows he's more useful back at 'base' rather than fighting! It was so obvious he'd be the one who got attacked.

Comment

I'd assume they needed someone to replace
                      and he was the closest fit.

Comment

Carol's hair not growing is irritating me, just one of those little things that bugs me.

Love the show though

Comment

I enjoyed the opener and after last series I'm kind of glad they fast forwarded through what could have been a long and drawn out set of episodes about them trying to survive the winter. If anything that should have been the second half of series 2 and they would have been able to wrap up things at the farm a lot quicker.

That said, it was hard to reconcile the fact that at the end of the second series they were near to the Prison but seem to have spent ages driving around in circles and not getting far during the winter, only to stumble on it now. It was just a part of the episodes most silly moment, including the aforementioned Hershel incident - at least with the comic books there a consistency to things - here it still seems a bit muddled from all the behind the scenes shuffles.

Plus, short on ammo, but with a proven tactic of being able to stick them through the fence,what do they go and do? Wander in to the enclosure and go hand to hand pretty much straight off...

Although I did laugh at the zombies in the riot gear as it was a bit of a `oh ****!` moment when they came into view. But when you stop to think, they weren't exactly an immediate threat really since, while the survivors couldn't kill them, neither could the zombies bite them through the face guards or scratch them with the riot gloves on.

But then it did give us one of the best moments of non-CGI for some time:

[hide][/hide]

Comment

A stunning start to the series. Feels like they held nothing back. Impossible to maintain this quality I imagine but I loved it.

Comment

I loved season 2 and season 3 has started just as strong. Great first ep. And where the story's at now I loved in the comics.

Comment

Despite a few silly scenes and general character stupidity (which seems to be a theme of the show), this series has got off to a fantastic start.

Comment

Working...
                                X