The Walking Dead (TV series)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just started this last week.

Up to S02E02, I noticed some of Heisenberg's meth mixed in with Merle's stash of drugs which Darryl had.

Darryl is my favourite by the way... He's exactly who you'd want/need in a situation like this.

Comment

Another nice episode (season 3 episode 3) and its nice to see the show finally get going. It continues to be essential viewing!

What was the significance of

the lingering shot of the heads at the end? Other than being a bit weird it wasn't really that shocking after everything else you see in the show!

Comment

I've got two episodes of S2 left, and I think this is now my favourite TV series. It's just so highly consistent throughout.

The women piss me off though (as with all these shows), all they tend to do is create problems. I'd personally lock them all in the barn. Her with the short grey hair needs to die, especially.

Monday lunch times are usually reserved for Dexter, however I really had to force myself to watch it yesterday instead of another episode of this!

I have a five hour coach journey to KL in a couple of weeks. I might save all of S3 for that. I'm torn... This is so good I feel like I should save it all and blast it like I do with GoT, I think I do prefer padding out the experience though now, taking my time, like.

I'll leave this here...

Last edited by dataDave; 30-10-2012, 02:23.

Comment

I look forward to hearing your thoughts on the season finale, dD!

Comment

I watched it over my lunch break...

I can't wait to find out more about the chick with the sword and the two 'pets' who came to the rescue. Whenever me and my mates always bring up the old "What would you do in a zombie apocalypse scenario?" subject I always stick to my ground and retain that I'd go for melee/bladed weapons, preferably Japanese in origin - and try to live off the land. All those losers always opt for the looting of arms and groceries and locking themselves up in a police station/castle/prison which is just destined for failure.

Funnily enough, the parting shot of the episode was a prison by the look of it. Messy.

Can't wait for tonight!

Comment

Episode 4. HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!

Comment

I've been feeling that the show has improved a lot since the unbelievably shoddy first two seasons, with little of the laugh out loud awful acting, crappy dialogue, and terrifically nonsensical and idiotic character behaviour that made it what it was. However, just as I was beginning to feel unexpectedly emotional at the end of the latest episode (despite hating

what'shername

), I actually burst out in hysterics at Lincoln's HORRENDOUS performance at the critical moment.

YAY! BACK TO CRAP!

Comment

A lot of reviews\ forum comments have been saying how good his performance was at the end but I have to agree that it was pretty poor.

It remains must see TV though, the episode as a whole was excellent. Very, very dark!

Comment

I've seen the first 3 episodes and this is still great television!

I don't have time to commit to many shows, but this is one I make time for.

I'm hoping Daryl has some great scenes in this season and I'm wondering if the prison gym incident from the comics which featured Tyreese is going to be recreated with T-Dog instead. I hope so because thus far, I can only assume the "T" stands for "Token" as he's done very little other than cut himself on a stationary car...

It's quite interesting to have read the comics as it follows the loose structure of them, but tells it in a different way that doesn't make either medium redundant.

The whole prison story arc in the comics was pretty intense and I'm wondering how close the show will be.

Comment

Originally posted by noobish hat View Post
                      I've been feeling that the show has improved a lot since the unbelievably shoddy first two seasons, with little of the laugh out loud awful acting, crappy dialogue, and terrifically nonsensical and idiotic character behaviour that made it what it was. However, just as I was beginning to feel unexpectedly emotional at the end of the latest episode (despite hating

what'shername

), I actually burst out in hysterics at Lincoln's HORRENDOUS performance at the critical moment.

YAY! BACK TO CRAP!
                      What!? That was an awesome performance

Comment

Ok, I'm just watching the latest episode now, and the scene where

Carol (is that her name?) comforts Rick (is that his name?) when she realises his wife died was handled SO much better than when she actually died. It was almost silent, and Lincoln's acting was subtle. A massive improvement. Somewhat touching.

Comment

Right, that was a frustrating episode. Basically nothing happens. You could pretty much skip the whole episode and go straight to next week's, which is what we wanted to see this week.

And when it ended, the announcer said those three dreaded words that should be banned - mid season finale. You mean we have to wait several months more to get the rest of the series? Screw YOU! Lazy god damn Americans! When I'm king, anyone dividing a series in two will have their children dissolved in acid in front of them and be forced at cockpoint to drink the remains. LAZY!

Comment

Anyone else find rick laughable at times?

Its really wierd because he acts quite well technically, but that gruff deep voice he started putting on just tickles me every time i hear him.

Daryl is still the man though, taking on that black samurai lady using one arm, with a little knife taped on!!!

And he comes across as comedy as he was in slither too...

Comment

You mean Merle? Daryl is the one with the crossbow.

Comment

Yeah, Mid Season Finale. Bastards!

At least it's only until February the 10th, which also means that the S3 finale will be on the same night as the GoT S3 premiere.

Comment

Working...
                                X