No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead (TV series)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In the least surprising TV news of the year, AMC has announced that its high-rating zombie drama “The Walking Dead” will return for a fifth season. The current fourth season premiered to a record-setting 16.1 million viewers earlier this month, while the subsequent episodes fell to a still very high 13.9 million and 12.9 million […]

No shock, Season 5 greenlit

Comment

That last episode was fantastic...

The return of the guv

Comment

I'm finally declaring myself out. Episodes some say are fantastic I seem to find just not godawful and the show is so horribly inconsistent with far too much padding, terrible plodding conversations and poor acting that I just need to finally accept it's never going to live up to the potential of the odd great early episode.

Comment

I'm also at that stage DT, the odd good episode every six weeks just doesn't cut it, far too many padding episodes with not enough going on. I gave up halfway through season two or three then came back to it. Is all just far too drawn out for my liking.

Comment

The thing is there are many new faces once again, and they need time to develop...or we woudlnt give a **** when they got eaten.

There has been some slow stuff this season once again, but the last episode was great.

Comment

This series started off well but it's slipping slowly into being a rerun of season 3, same issue again of them needing to move out of that waste of time prison. The show improves everytime they're away from it.

Comment

Originally posted by PaTaito View Post
                The thing is there are many new faces once again, and they need time to develop...or we woudlnt give a **** when they got eaten.
                The new faces only exist to get killed. They may as well have packed the show full of random red shirts.

Comment

Ha! "Red Shirts" is the term we used when we started watching this on Friday.

"It's an honour to shake your hand."

"He's dead. Red shirt."

Comment

This season is only listed at eight episodes on the couple of sites I checked, meaning only two more to go for those watching from USA.
                    If there is a 10 week midseason break like we had last year it will be mean me logging off.

Comment

Every season has had a mid season break - a lot of the big shows in the states do this which I find annoying

Comment

This hasn't earned the right, I tell you. Renegade never would have got away with a mid-season break.

Comment

Looking at seasons 2-4 it seems it generally stops the first week in December and comes back in February

But with people taking charge and then being fired and AMC constantly reducing the budget it might be a short season

Comment

Yep, Internet tells me it's 16 eps and back in feb - http://tvline.com/2013/07/19/the-wal...on-4-spoilers/

...but I'm out.

Comment

Originally posted by buster_broon View Post
                              Every season has had a mid season break - a lot of the big shows in the states do this which I find annoying
                              Must admit 99% sure this is the only show I watch with a Xmas break. Obviously the network choice to start the season at a crap time of year

Comment

Going into the fall of US scheduling is massive the same with sports seasons hence the reason shows have a break, the main US sports bump everything In favour of them being shown

Loads of NBC shows have it, reason why when they come over here they don't start late so when the split happens they sure generally that week behind the US when they catch up

It is generally the 15+ episode seasons that it happens to

However anger management is now on season 2 episode 44 so no break for them lol

Comment

Working...
                                X