No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead (TV series)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Though announced a few months back, not much further information has come to light about the proposed spin-off series based on AMC’s “The Walking Dead” and the Robert Kirkman comic which spawned it. Over the weekend, two AMC executives spoke with Vulture about the project and say the series is still in very early development, […]

The spin-off is still in the works but it sounds like the late 2015 start could even slip as littlehas been agreed on yet

Comment

Season 4 resumes in the States tonight and on FOX here in the UK tomorrow night.

Comment

Anyone else up to date with this? not really thought much of the last couple of episodes but can see where it's heading probably for the season finale in three weeks time.

Comment

Up to date but also losing faith again as frustration sets in. There's some good moments but that's the trouble, it's more like a string of good moments than a cohesively good show. I was so happy to see it go back on the road but they've mostly wasted the opportunity as they look to save money by having four oreserved five groups all wander down the same bit of rail track on the way conveniently to the same location.

Worst part is it'll all end in yet another closed community allowing things to crawl to a halt again. The show is telling the same short storyline on repeat. They should have split them into two groups who choose different paths based on the events beforehand. Have them properly fighting to survive (ie not having everyone be capable of constant perfect headshots), suffer casualties etc before meeting up unsure of loyalties anymore. Mix it up in short for Season 5 to flesh out.

I can't see myself stopping watching but it's no longer a big event series to me, it plays it incredibly safe to be that anymore. Sure as hell doesn't warrant the spin-off that's coming.

Comment

I'm up to the part where Rick kills Carl for acting like a dick. Is there much more to go?

I'm on episode 10 actually. Still enjoying it but I'm worried about where it's going.

Comment

Carl does need a slap, would like to see him survive a Friday night out in Romford

Comment

So this has been dull as dishwater all season but this latest episode was really good, a proper 'drop your bacon sandwich' moment.
                Nice to show a bit of fire again, hope it continues

Comment

Apart from that moment, the last three episodes have been woeful really.

Comment

Season finale was on last night. Seems they've spent about six episodes building towards the inevitable end of season cliffhanger.

Can I be arsed to tune in to the next season? probably not me thinks.

Comment

I still love the series, warts and all. Though I'd be happy for them to lose a couple of regulars.

Comment

Watched the finale, one really well done menacing scene but a drop from the Carol Tyrese ep. Will see how S5 shapes up but based on where S4 leaves off there's a distinct risk of severe boredom via repetition with the storyline. Hopefully they do something different with the situation than retreat the same tired arc yet again.

Comment

Has anybody else seen these?

They've got me stifling my giggles at work!

Comment

With so much of the ongoing comic still left to adapt, the producers of AMC’s “The Walking Dead” aren’t short of material to use for the zombie drama which starts its fifth season this Fall. In fact, David Alpert revealed at a recent Producers Guild event that those working on the show have roughly mapped […]

Apparently the show runners have events mapped out to the end of Season 12 already

Comment

Slowly making my way through the second series. I must admit there are a lot of things that are very stupid about this show.

Why are they driving around ****ty old cars when there are friggin army hummers littered everywhere? They have their pick of any old vehicle lying in the road or in almost every car dealership!!! They don't have any utes (pick ups) full up with survival gear/ no inflatable boat etc.

How come Rick didn't try and drive the bloody tank or at least fire the 50 cal at the hordes of zombies. Speaking of 50 cals, why didn't they take the hummers with the 50 cals on them right next to the CDC? Why haven't they taken any assault or sniper rifles or military equipment such as night goggles, gas masks etc. from dead or zombie soldiers??

Comment

It becomes twice as amazing when they start driving 4x4s that hadn't gone on sale yet thanks to sponsorship deals. Aah, modern media consumerism

Comment

Working...
                                X