No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead (TV series)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think i am now decided this is pretty ****. There is not enough Zombie action, and the characters are all as dull as ditchwater. If these people were having these conversations around you you would just walk away out of boredom.

Not even bothered about Daryl anymore.

Comment

It was interesting to see some characters pop up who'd been absent a lot of late, reminded me how much of a cast size cull is needed. They've effectively expanding it again though so I'm assuming that won't happen for at least another half season

Comment

Yep, yawn at longer episode season finale. Daryl is still my favourite character, needs a shower and haircut mind you.

Comment

Originally posted by Pavey View Post
          I think i am now decided this is pretty ****. There is not enough Zombie action, and the characters are all as dull as ditchwater. If these people were having these conversations around you you would just walk away out of boredom.

Not even bothered about Daryl anymore.
          It was possibly the worst season finale ever.

Comment

Absolutely loved it, I went from being on the edge of my seat to actually watching the latter half standing up.

I kind of feel sorry for the rest of you guys who aren't able to enjoy it.

Comment

I won't post the link as it gives it away for those who don't want to know but the key aspect of Season 6's finale looks to have already been given away:

Apparently the finale will see the gang come up against Negan

Comment

Well it started last week and so far two decidedly different episodes but actually glad they were linked and it explained in episode 2 what happened at the end of episode 1

Episode 1 was alright and plodded along but episode 2 is right up there with the best episodes since the show started

Comment

Liked them both, awesome start to the series... but wasn't one character in both places at the same time? Or more to the point, how come he made it back that fast but Rick and co. were nowhere to be seen?

Comment

Great fun that was and gave the jolt required to keep the season on track. Reminds me why I kept following after that dire season 5, especially the first 8.

Comment

Another great episode

And for the main talking point, no I don't believe

he was munched

Comment

Best episode for a long while, and in reply to Buster's spoiler

yes there is the theory that he was under the other blokes body and Glen wasn't munched... find that hard to believe though

Comment

Originally posted by VR46 View Post
                          Best episode for a long while, and in reply to Buster's spoiler

yes there is the theory that he was under the other blokes body and Glen wasn't munched... find that hard to believe though
                          And I wholly agree but they will find some way around it

Similar to machonne running around with two zombies on reigns minus lower jaws which in turn kept away the other zombies so she could walk freely through the masses

i also watched the talking dead and they have an in memorum section for all that have died in an episode and Glenn wasn't mentioned but they also had a letter from Nick the show writer who said something like it's not the end of Glenn we will see him again in maybe another guise, other bits or something of him in the next episodes which in itself is quite cryptic but they always are when discussing the future storyline of the show

Next week is a doubler, 90 minute episode

Comment

Originally posted by buster_broon View Post
                            And I wholly agree but they will find some way around it
                            I went back and watched the scene again and

Glenn and the other bloke have virtually identically coloured t-shirts and jackets on, coincidence or planned. I'm erring more to the latter as time goes on.

Roll on Monday, didn't realise it was a double bill. Excellent stuff.

Buster have you been watching Blood & Oil? easy viewing but quite enjoying it.

Comment

Originally posted by VR46 View Post
                              Buster have you been watching Blood & Oil? easy viewing but quite enjoying it.
                              Aye I've been keeping Upto date but it's falling away already imo

First episode was very good and since then it's been just an uninspired drama

Comment

Well that was a waste of 65 minutes of my life last night.

Not quite a double-bill episode, thank God.

Thought back-story episodes were canned to the "bad idea" bin after Lost but guess not

Comment

Working...
                                X