No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead (TV series)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel like I deserve some sort of reward for sticking it out until the end. I only want to see the Rickunion now. Any spin-offs can jog on.

Originally posted by Brad View Post
    the Negan episode recently was great.
    The last season was truly abysmal. Most episodes involved a couple of characters walking around a forest brooding. I assume that was Covid related. The Negan episode however was a really pleasant surprise.

Comment

Announcing them faster than they can release them, AMC is setting up a fifth Walking Dead spin-off series. This one will be focused on Maggie and Negan and will be called Isle of the Dead

Comment

A sixth spin-off called Tales of the UnexpecDead is not being planned but should be.

Comment

The Quick and the Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
            https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/tv...ad-1235105884/
            Announcing them faster than they can release them, AMC is setting up a fifth Walking Dead spin-off series. This one will be focused on Maggie and Negan and will be called Isle of the Dead
            Megan.

Simple and to the point.

Comment

In a surprising turn of events, AMC's forthcoming Walking Dead spinoff centered on Daryl and Carol is moving forward without, um, Carol

The Walking Dead: Daryl and Carol sequel series to the main show... has ditched Carol

Comment

Quick News: Tales, Blitz, Capcom, Flag - Dark Horizons
                Tales of the Walking Dead will start airing from 14 August 2022

Comment

Sooo many TWD spin-offs on the horizon. Add to it:

A six episode event series replacing the originally planned trio of TV Movies

Comment

Comment

Fear the Walking Dead: Season 08 will be the shows final season

The Walking Dead: Dead City has been delayed to June 2023

The Walking Dead: Daryl Dixon will air late 2023

The Walking Dead: Rick & Michonne will air 2024 now

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                        https://variety.com/2023/tv/news/fea...mc-1235483687/
                        Fear the Walking Dead: Season 08 will be the shows final season

The Walking Dead: Dead City has been delayed to June 2023

The Walking Dead: Daryl Dixon will air late 2023

The Walking Dead: Rick & Michonne will air 2024 now
                        Got to keep Norman in work when he's not doing mo-cap for Kojima. I wonder if he's going to play Daryl until he's an OAP? (the character is popular so it makes sense that want to do a spin-off until he loses interest of audience numbers fall).

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                          I still like it and the Negan episode recently was great. The stormtroopers is a bit much though. Not the concept of what they are, but the uniforms didn't need to be so in your face. I'm not stupid, I can see what's going on without them looking like star wars props.
                          Ive found this last season infuriating and probably the weakest so far we are forcing ourselves to finish it. The whole commonwealth thing is really about as far away from where the show started as you can get. They seem to have got themselves stuck in a pattern of introduce evil nemesis type person, get beaten down by nemesis, loose a few key members and then overcome them.

What i found really egregious this season is the plastic white Armour is not only pretty much useless but also massively impractical. In a world full of raiders and zombies its like the opposite of camouflage, it seems to offer no protection from bites or gun shots so I'm not sure what its point is. How Mr orange plastic commander guy hasn't been taken out by snipers on his many trips out I'll never know. The other problem we have with this season is they finally show the walkers evolving but it feels rushed, we have had a massive amount of time to show some progression so for them to go blam all walkers can now do x is poor writing.

It's a shame the shows got so bad as when you look back at season 1 and 2 and even a lot of season 3 it was still an enjoyable show which was more about the relationship of the survivors, and how they navigated this dead world than the current bad guy leader loop. What would have been a massive twist is if the commonwealth had all been aboveboard and making waves to clear out zombies from the surrounding areas and working on cures with progress on a vaccine to make it so that if you die you don't turn. a caveat would be that you can still get bit and they cant cure you if you are bitten or are a zombie but for those in the commonwealths walls nobody dies and comes back unless attacked by a zombie.

Leave it open ended as a spark of hope with the group working with the common wealth to clear out the dead and expand its borders with safe and low risk zones, you could even couple this with the walkers dying out in large numbers due to evolutions and mutations in their systems.
                          Last edited by Lebowski; 25-01-2023, 11:00.

Comment

I've just begun watching The Walking Dead on Disney + and onto Season 2 Episode 1...

Why have I not watched it till now? It's exactly what I've always wanted from a Zombie TV show; Realistic, details the mundane of every day life and each episode is so tense.

Brilliant, can't wait to see how Series 2 unfolds.

Comment

"Dead City" Will Address Glenn's Death - Dark Horizons
                              Walking Dead: Dead City will frame itself around the lead characters dynamic in the shadow of Glenn's death years before

Comment

"Walking Dead" Renewals, Trailers & Dates - Dark Horizons
                                AMC has greenlit The Walking Dead: Daryl Dixon Season 02 as well as The Walking Dead: Dead City Season 02

Also:

Comment

Working...
                                X