The Karate Kid (Original)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Baseley09 View Post
    Teen wolf, really? Still awesome IMO and boof was always better than the blonde chick.
    I watched Teen Wolf again this year and enjoyed it more than I did as a kid.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
      I quite enjoyed ShadowDancer's first post last night in his mini Heinekens thread "eeeeh, I got me shome 'o dem mini Heiny, Hinee, Hi knee... mini beers, yaaaay!"

Next thing you know you're posting about how the Karate Kid is the best film evaaah!

I half expected you to say we're your besht friends, then start a fight and finally collapse, and actually change your mind and say KK is actually rubbish.

However, here you are, fresh as a daisy still proclaiming your love for Mr. Miyagi and the gang! High five!

HONK! *squeezes nose*

Comment

Originally posted by Skull Commander View Post

....and I Still belieeeeve!
        LOOOOOOOL

That is fooking funny man!!!!!!!!

Comment

watched the new vision the other night, at well over 2 hours long it drags on...

the original is so much better on many levels, but Jackie chan is not bad, Jaden is just a 10 year old prat!

as for the dodgy stunt double for the more difficult kung fu moves the less said about that the better.

Johnny Lawrence:"You're all right, LaRusso! Good match! "

Comment

Originally posted by beecee View Post
            as for the dodgy stunt double for the more difficult kung fu moves the less said about that the better.
            Is it as convincing as the stunt-double that appears in this clip at 0:54?

Comment

Originally posted by noobish hat View Post
              I had a teacher called Mr. Miyagi, but nobody ever believes me. He was most often to be found loitering round the campus, drunker than any of the students, or being cajoled down to a karaoke joint. And he had a moustache.
              I learnt a lot after he got me to paint his fence and sand his floors.

I'm a self employed painter and decorator now.

Comment

I wouldn't say it's the best film although it does age very well.

I just like how bad the sequels are, but that's common in films. I haven't seen the new one nor do I wish to. The only Karate Kid now is Machida, but that's another topic.

Comment

Working...
                X