Nobuo Uematsu coming to the UK!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nobuo Uematsu coming to the UK!

Next November, who else isn't gonna miss this opportunity?!

Thinking about this myself, love the music from most of the series and do want a ticket. But, can I be bothered....

Comment

I cannnnnn, main reason I play Final Fantasy.

Comment

So do I. I have most of his soundtracks and I actually do listen to them.

But god I hate London. Is the Albert Hall easy to get to?

Comment

Five minutes walk from South Kensington tube station. It's right opposite where I used to study
          Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Yeah. Oh right I guess some people don't live that near to London. £11 pound return ticket for me and no changeovers except the underground so I guess I'm kinda lucky.

Comment

I should really go.

Comment

I NEED to go to this, I'm well up for it!! However I have noone to go with

Comment

Neither do I but I'm not letting it stop me. This might be the only time the concert comes to the UK.

If travel's a problem then get a coach over. Heck, it's still a year off so you could probably bag some really cheap train tickets.

Comment

Dunno, wouldn't wanna go on my own tbh, I'd love to go though couldn't trust myself to get there otherwise!!

Comment

Got 4 tickets for this, my girlfriend and her brother used to play the Final Fantasy games too so I'm going with her and her brother and his girlfriend.

Got some £20 seats each near the stage, well pleased.

Comment

Woohoo!! Ordered two tickets for me and a mate who wants to go, same thing £20 tickets near the stage

Comment

How do you get 20 quid tickets near the stage? My 30 quid tickets are really high up

20 quid ones are meant to be restricted view.

Comment

The £20 are to the right of the stage, and high up, they say restricted view, but by how much, we won't know until we're there!

I'm there for the music anyway

Comment

Exactly.

Comment

Working...
                              X