No announcement yet.

Community

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those last 3 episodes were sensational! I really hope we end up with a full season 4.

Comment

Dan Harmon has left the building (technically).

Comment

I'm wondering something: Is it testament to the geniuses behind Community that it can have entire episodes revolving around MW, zombies, D&D, stop-motion plasticine animation and 16-bit pixellated platform adventure things or is it because this stuff is now more acceptable(or at least understood) in the real world?

You heard them, guys. Six seasons and a movie hash tag if you know how to use them!

Comment

Originally posted by billy_dimashq View Post
          I'm wondering something: Is it testament to the geniuses behind Community that it can have entire episodes revolving around MW, zombies, D&D, stop-motion plasticine animation and 16-bit pixellated platform adventure things or is it because this stuff is now more acceptable(or at least understood) in the real world? !
          Probabaly a bit of both.

Comment

Sounds like we won't be seeing much of that any more though with Dan Harman gone... By all accounts they're aiming to make the show more palatable to the masses, and I'm guessing that means replacing multiple timelines, claymation and paintball with laugh tracks and crude humour.

Comment

Originally posted by mekanor View Post
              Sounds like we won't be seeing much of that any more though with Dan Harman gone... By all accounts they're aiming to make the show more palatable to the masses, and I'm guessing that means replacing multiple timelines, claymation and paintball with laugh tracks and crude humour.
              (*facepalm*)

Desperately want to be wrong, but the show feels like it could be teetering on the brink of a shark-jumping. I just have a vision (nightmare?) of main cast members wanting to leave after Season 4...
              Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 20-05-2012, 07:15.

Comment

What would be hilarious is if whoever they get to replace him decided to at least try and do things the same way. It may not be exactly the same, but it'd be a kick in the teeth for those up-tops who wanted to change it.

Community will definitely be the type of show where the real money comes in later from DVD sales.

If it all goes pear-shaped from next series onwards, I could happily consider this series being the last as I don't feel there are any major loose ends to tie up unless I have not been paying much attention.

Comment

I don't understand why they would renew the show if it's not the show they actually want on air.

Comment

A "Community" Movie Is Finally Happening - Dark Horizons
                    Harmon says the film is happening

Comment

Glover Talks "Community" Movie Return - Dark Horizons
                      Glover says he will definitely be returning for the film and that he's heard the script is now done

Comment

Working...
                      X