No announcement yet.

Limmy's Show Series 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What about Gary Tank Commander? Or Burnistoun?
    I ain't finding him funny cause im Scottish mostly just common observational stuff I laugh at or just plain stupid thing. Take his 110% sketch, or if you use a phone box in this day in age sketch, they are just common observations sometimes with funny outcomes.
    Anyways that's why I like him.

Comment

Originally posted by ikobo View Post
      Having only seen bits of this, I can only assume it's Scottish people finding it funny based purely on the grounds it's actually a Scottish show. Seems a total dud to me.

Edit: I'd go as far as to say that there's not been any decent comedy out of Scotland since Still game.
      I'm not Scottish and I like him......

Although Still Game one of the funniest shows out there.

Its a different type of show though, Still Game is more sitcom and Limmy is more sketch show. I'm sure even when Little Britian started out it took time to catch on. His is a different structure altogether to get used to.

Comment

Yeah, I'm not Scottish, and while it took a while to get in tune with his humour, I do really enjoy it now.

Loved episode 2 myself. Probably my favourite Dee Dee sketch so far, and I like that he ties sketches together in quite random ways....reminds me of Tim and Eric.

Comment

Maybe I just need to watch different clips? Is it popular in Scotland? My brothers down staying for a couple of days and he's never heard of him. Obviously I've not lived back home in a long time, so I've got no clue what's on up there!

Comment

I think it's a "cult" thing everywhere.

Comment

And just like that it was over.
              Entire series on BBC iPlayer 4 days left.

Least we may get him on Justin TV with some gold.

Comment

Working...
              X