Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right, this is the best one yet:

Comment

New cast members for season 3 announced!

Very happy to see Clive Russell appearing, he was great in Cracker

Comment

Paul Kaye? lol!

Also, he looks shagged, either that or he could be just grooming himself for the part.

Comment

Well he is playing a wildling, I think.

Comment

Nah he's playing Thoros of Myr whos a red priest who runs around with Beric Dondarrion

Comment

Originally posted by RobRoy View Post
              Nah he's playing Thoros of Myr whos a red priest who runs around with Beric Dondarrion
              Thoros is also supposed to be fat and bald, not gaunt and shaggy, but who am i to cast actors to what they should look like

Comment

Season 3 trailer!

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                  Thoros is also supposed to be fat and bald, not gaunt and shaggy, but who am i to cast actors to what they should look like
                  Actually in "A Storm of Swords" he IS gaunt and shaggy because he's living as an outlaw in Dondarrion's band, Arya almost didn't recognize him because he looked so different.

I have to read the "Blood and Gold" quickly so I can watch season 3!
                  Last edited by Guts; 23-02-2013, 11:08.

Comment

British acting legend Charles Dance is best known to fans of HBO’s “Game of Thrones” as Tywin Lannister, the head of House Lannister and father to three of the major characters in the saga (Cersei, Tyrion, Jaime). At a recent press conference for the second season Blu-ray release, Den of Geek got a comment from […]

Charles Dance largely confirms Season 4 has been commissioned

Comment

Good news. If the writers can continue to increase the scale of the world in GoT so that by the last season we have a truly huge and believable conflict take place, I'll be happy.

Trust HBO to provide quality drama and fantasy.

Comment

Having blitzed my way through every book i just want the last 2 to be finished now, the wait is most annoying to find out where the story ends

plus the Others are still far to enigmatic and aloofly written about for my liking

oh and Guts, upon re-reading the books again you were right about Thoros, he had indeed become skinny and gaunt, so much to remember in these books.

HBO have done a stand up job of the tv show though, really is good

Comment

Decent enough start. Tits and giants.
                          Win.

Comment

But are there giant tits?

Comment

Geoffrey?

I'm playing catch up, halfway through S2 now which is better than the first for me so far but this has to be my number one choice for good show that isn't as good as the hype makes out. Tied to the books though they are I don't like the sheer number of characters on the go and there still doesn't seem to be an actual point to the overall story, more it being a snap shot into a kingdoms history. There's also not a single likeable character in it.

Comment

Well, bar the obvious one

Comment

Working...
                                X