No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones / House of Dragon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think there are likeable characters in the books at least. Tyrion is obviously one, others are Davos Seaworth, Daenerys, Arya and Brann, and Jon Snow isn't that bad either. I've also started to like Jaime in the third book, when his character gets more development, even though he's obviously still a psychotic, murdering, incest practising bastard.

Comment

Having read the books i was expecting tonight but...wow... just wow

Best thing on TV ever.

Comment

That has to be one of the all time greatest TV moments. Didnt see it coming at all!

Comment

Originally posted by PeteJ View Post
          That has to be one of the all time greatest TV moments. Didnt see it coming at all!
          Neither did I

starks are pretty much wiped out

Comment

Some reactions to last nights episode. Spoilers so dont click if you havent seen!

Best reactions to the last scenes of GAME OF THRONES S03E09. SPOILER ALERT! (They 're not filming themselves but getting filmed by people who knew what would...

Comment

That left me a bit stunned TBH. Absolutely amazing.
              No wonder there was a break the week before.
              Last edited by smouty; 04-06-2013, 06:52.

Comment

Finally the

red wedding.

Comment

Amazing final few minutes for sure, roll on next Monday and the season finale.

Comment

no one is safe in this world! slow start to the season but the past few episodes have picked up, can wait till the finale.

Comment

You dont always stay dead in fantasy storys...

I knew what was going to happen, after a friend who has read the books spilled the beans. Was still nuts to see it on the screen however.

Comment

I thought the

silent credits

was a neat touch too. I needed it to take in what I'd just seen. Amazing.

Comment

Are you all talking about season 2?

Comment

Season 3, which will end in a week.

Comment

Season 3, episode 9 in particular which was on a couple of days ago.

Beaten to the punch. Again.

Comment

Originally posted by Guts View Post
                                Season 3, which will end in a week.
                                Jeez. I have just got Season 2 box set. Shows how much live telly I watch these days.

I don't know how you guy can watch it week by week. Will power you have!

Comment

Working...
                                X