Game of Thrones / House of Dragon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All sorted with Now-TV for next week!

EDIT: ... and just seen they have South Park, but only seasons 1, 2 and several episodes (!) of season 5. True to form, it seems.

Comment

first 4 episodes are available to download at the usual places

in about an hour finds I have viruses everywhere

Comment

Originally posted by buster_broon View Post
        first 4 episodes are available to download at the usual places

in about an hour finds I have viruses everywhere
        Surely those aren't the proper episodes, but rather the trailer on a 45-minute loop. Unless the studios have stopped doing that.

Comment

i guess a show as popular as it is, if any chance of a leak it will be straight on the tinterweb

**edit**
          Seems they are legit as the leak is all over the internet - one site suggests it's 6 episodes rather than just the 4
          Last edited by buster_broon; 12-04-2015, 09:46.

Comment

Originally posted by buster_broon View Post
            i guess a show as popular as it is, if any chance of a leak it will be straight on the tinterweb

**edit**
            Seems they are legit as the leak is all over the internet - one site suggests it's 6 episodes rather than just the 4
            Ugh, I hope those people who watch them stay shut up about what happens.

Comment

I'm on Episode 2 so will obviously spoiler tag anything I write as I'm sure others Here will also watch them early

Comment

Only Ep 1 is in 720p or better though isn't it. Can't be doing with some lo-res stuff with a show like this, I would prefer to wait. Patience permitting.

Comment

Off to a good start.

Comment

Quick question - can someone who has caught up clarify something?

The young lad who's Robert Baratheon's illegitimate heir; the boy who Ned Stark found at a blacksmith's in King's Landing. Last time I remember seeing him, he was paddling away from Stannas's island in a row-boat. What happened to him?

No book talk please! Just let me know the latest according to the series.

Comment

Can't get spoiler tags working. Don't click if you haven't got to the end of season 3:

enhanced-buzz-18326-1401771737-4.jpg
                      Last edited by Brad; 14-04-2015, 06:03.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                        Cool,

I assume that means my memory is correct and he's just adrift, then.

Seems a bit of a loose thread but who knows.

Comment

Getting there, first two eps down, solid stuff so far. The first ep is the stronger of the two, feels like the show is quickly getting settled into setting up where the season is going to be focused on for the second ep.

Comment

I can't believe that Gendry and Podrick look so much alike. Is it a coincidence or

is Pod another bastard

?

From the GoT wiki

Joe Dempsie tweeted on the 17th June "Still rowin'...", to explain Gendry's absence in Season 4, referring to how he was last seen rowing back to King's Landing from Dragonstone.

Last edited by smouty; 14-04-2015, 09:23.

Comment

I confuse the pair of them too!

Comment

I'm hate watching this now. I feel the show has lost all its allure to me now to be honest. It's insista ce of giving Tyrion a 5 minute monologue every episode is wearing thin, as is the building up of interesting characters, only to off them quick sharp is also grating.

I feel like a lot of the characters are almost filler now, and it's just meandering along. Some of the characters actions are decisions being completely out of character makes for a lot of WTF moments too- and not because it's a twist, but because it makes no sense. I feel like popularity has gotten the better of this one and it's been on a bit of a downward spiral. Explaining away entire back stories and motives in an easily missed one liner, from a pretty major character is shocking too- and it's happened to more than one character now.

For me, the political intrigue is gone, and it's all action focused now, and for me it's gone a little too far away from it to be as enjoyable as it was.

Comment

Working...
                                X