No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones / House of Dragon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm just waiting for one character to get bumped off, hoping it happens but can't imagine it'll be soon if it does happen at all.

Comment

Well for me Tyrion and Daenarys are just boring at this point, but as they're fan favourites nothing will happen to them, and what the hell is with littlefingers accent? It's slowly morphed from English to Irish over 5 series, and now he's stopped trying to hide it and gone full Irish in his ridiculous Batman voice. Go back to season 1 and he sounds so different!

Comment

Love Tyrion but you nailed it with Dynaires. She's the least cool Dragon master I've ever seen and such a weak contender for the throne. I'll be miffed if the show ends with her getting it. There's a lot I like about the show, but it's actually managed to make dragons boring.

Comment

Lol, your guys thoughts are pretty much the reason I tuned out 3/4s into season 4. Im happy to keep reading spoilers for this now, cant be bothered to sit through entire episodes.

Comment

Will the dragons even be a big factor in the show going forward (after what happened late in season four)

Made me smirk to see one of the main guys from Plebs in episode one of season five last night.

This is one show that is hyped beyond belief and will always fail to live up to everyones expectations.

Comment

Never fails to live up to my expectations! To be fair though, just watching the scenery and the settings is enough for me. Nice break from reality.

Comment

I just can't understand how in a 10 episode series, they spend so much time meandering and doing nothing- it's so poorly paced considering theres so much to get through. Instead they consistently wait for a episode 9 "big event" rather than pacing it better.

Comment

Originally posted by MrKirov View Post
                  ...and what the hell is with littlefingers accent?
                  Perhaps now he is out of King's Landing he doesn't need a facade.
                  There is no question Aidan Gillen can't do an accent. Have you seen him in The Wire?

Comment

Well so far this season I've spent the whole time going "that didn't happen" or "he didn't go there". I need to get over the fact that this is now loosely based on the books.

I don't even think they are going to do Griff / Young Griff !!

Bah!

/nerdrage off

Comment

I thought everyone thought this show was awesome? I still haven't watched it but have heard nothing but great things and now I wander into this thread and it goes against everything I was led to believe. Did it start well and go downhill?

Now I've seen this major spoiler from the wonderful Waterford Whispers News, I'm not sure I'll ever bother watching it: http://waterfordwhispersnews.com/201...atest-episode/

Comment

First season was the best

Comment

Change about two or three words and the discussion could be about Walking Dead

Comment

Ah, well that is something I can relate to! That's a shame. I haven't watched it only because I wasn't in the right space when it started or was watching something else but had it saved as a show that I would probably watch many seasons in.

Comment

It has faults but is still about the best TV around even after four seasons.

Comment

Given it's likely to end after S7 as well, I don't mind riding it out. Walking Dead is tougher to endure at times because it's blatantly open ended and being spun out for the sake of getting as many seasons worth as possible. I'm assuming S5 will ultimately be about moving the chess pieces so that S6 can be all about the build up to S7's kick off epic finale.

Comment

Working...
                                X