Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I cant get it to show on the forum so changed it to a link

Comment

I signed up for NowTV the other day to watch S5, and it only has it from the third episode... great.

Any legal way to watch earlier eps from this season?

Comment

I can honestly say it's the most entertaining thing I've seen Coldplay do

Time for episode 7 now

Comment

It was quite entertaining to say the least.

Yes this season feels a little ' just steady' compared with the 4 that came before it. I hope fatigue isn't setting in but maybe GoT can't escape the long-running show trap.

Comment

Watched it earlier, now that the pieces for the last couple of eps in place it really does look like

the showrunners have padded it out towards Cercei's walk as some had feared.

Hopefully they aim to close with Season 7 as has been talked about, dragging it out longer... I'm not sure it would be as good. Two strong final seasons could be brilliant.

Comment

Best episode of the season so far, I thought -

especially happy to see Cersei start to get her come-uppance. It was an obvious twist (as she was playing with fire) but welcome nonetheless.

What remains to be seen is the chain of events that triggers.

>> Tommem is no longer king, as he isn't Baratheon's son.
              >> Maergary is no longer queen, as her husband isn't king. Her marriage may also be annulled as it was based on false pretenses.
              >> Jamie will probably become a fugitive.
              >> Littlefinger, as Lord of the Vale, may be the highest remaining noble left in King's Landing, and may take up stewardship of the Iron Throne, effectively becoming king.
              >> Stannis Baratheon may not need to fight at Winterfell, because with Tommem disgraced, no-one remains who has a better claim to be king, except for...

Putting this in another spoiler - this is just my theory, based on pretty much a guess:

>> I believe John Snow is actually Robert Baratheon's son, and he's therefore the one to sit on the throne.

Comment

There are other

Robert's bastards still around, Gendry was last seen in a rowboat after Davos set him free.

Comment

Originally posted by smouty View Post
                  There are other

Robert's bastards still around, Gendry was last seen in a rowboat after Davos set him free.
                  True, but the fact that

Ned Stark kept John around suggests to me that he has some special significance.

Comment

I'm also of the opinion that

Jon Snow is going to end up on the throne at the end. Everything feels geared that way and the biggest risk is if it's made otherwise because so many people are onto it as an ending. Doesn't feel like anyone else really has a proper inning on it

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                      I'm also of the opinion that

Jon Snow is going to end up on the throne at the end. Everything feels geared that way and the biggest risk is if it's made otherwise because so many people are onto it as an ending. Doesn't feel like anyone else really has a proper inning on it
                      I personally still think that

Sansa Stark will be the one, though John Snow will be the one to put her there.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post

>> I believe John Snow is actually Robert Baratheon's son, and he's therefore the one to sit on the throne.
                        Not likely, if you remember back to their camp chat Robert gives Ned some stick about Jon's mum having big tits.

The common theory is that

Jon is the bastard son of Rheagar Targaryen and Lyanna Stark. Ned would have had to have kept Jon's identity top secret or else Robert would have had him murdered, and likely broken all ties with the Starks. Even Baelish pulled a funny face when Sansa spoke about Rheagar taking Lyanna and raping her, which is actually a load of bullcrap as they were indeed secretly lovers.

Comment

Some in depth thinking there lads. Re episode seven....

I just felt pleased for Sam getting his kn*b wet for the first time with Gilly after the beating he took, thought he was going to be killed off two minutes before!

Comment

Well, we're definitely back into the old routine of the fun stuff being at the end of a season. Easily the best ep, great last 20 minutes and quite the key moment in there.

Comment

so did we see that valyran steel can also dismantle a white walker

Comment

eight episodes in, and finally something to write about! only two to go, what can they cram in?

Comment

Working...
                                X