No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones / House of Dragon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Absolutely bloody awesome episode, just really wish they wouldn't wait so long into the season for these kind of episodes, only 2 more left going to be a long wait for season 6. Really cannot wait for the last 2 now.

Comment

Don't think I took a breath during that last 20 minutes

Comment

Yes, by far the best twenty minutes of the eight hours so far in 2015. Was gripping stuff.

Comment

Spoiler is from middle of Season 5 - already aired.

Didn't realise the
          scene had caused such a stir

Comment

It needed it, very slow season until this point.

Comment

Holy ****, cant quite believe what i have just seen, absolutely stunning, not often i am overwhelmed but Jesus!!!!.

Comment

Yeah, another awesome episode tonight. It is so tense watching any episode as you always have your fave character you never want to die and you know it could happen quite easily.

Comment

Yes, episode nine lives up to the hype of previous seasons.

Melisandre, what a bitch, hope karma is coming back her way

Comment

And I thought Ramsay was a nasty piece of work...

We live in a world where the internet explodes over that scene a couple of episodes back

one man's sick enjoyment at the expense of another human being

but will be just fine about

last night's murder of yourown child to please a god

. People are weird.

Comment

This show has almost become a parody of itself now, im enjoying watching it just for the ridiculousness of some of it now- although I'm still watching it so it's achieved its goal haha

Comment

Originally posted by VR46 View Post
                        Spoiler is from middle of Season 5 - already aired.

Didn't realise the
                        scene had caused such a stir

http://news.sky.com/story/1496338
                        And the

child prostitution seems to have been completely looked over with other events in this most recent episode

Lol I'm so angry but

denys on the back of a dragon yeh!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by buster_broon View Post

denys on the back of a dragon yeh!!!!!!!!!!!
                          all i thought was

denys you bitch, make sure your all right, and leave all your friends/aids/warriors etc, behind!

she could have at least flown back and fried the masked men, but no off she went.

Comment

Originally posted by beecee View Post
                            all i thought was

denys you bitch, make sure your all right, and leave all your friends/aids/warriors etc, behind!

she could have at least flown back and fried the masked men, but no off she went.
                            Having the one dragon

kinda showed how poor they are on the ground against a few men which is a good thing since they aren't the beasts they are portrayed to be

Comment

If Skyrim has taught me anything it's that it's dead easy to kill a massive dragon as long as you have loads of arrows.

Comment

Very interested to hear what happens next week. Apparently the cast have said thatthe next episode will be like The Red Wedding. The words they used were "it'll break the internet".

The weird thing is, I don't really know what could do that. My best theory is that...

The High Sparrow will hold the trials, leading to the execution of Cersei, Margaery and Renley. Also, as a son born of incest (and not a Baratheon) Tommem will be taken out and either killed, or exiled back to Casterly Rock.

This will lead to a Night of the Long Knives, and incite revolution against the ruling class in King's Landing. The Sparrow will then "reluctantly" (perhaps genuinely, even) pronounce himself ruler by divine right. Everyone who isn't a commoner in King's Landing will either die, or have to get out of the city sharpish. This will break down into a civil war of sorts, leading the city to burn to the ground, like the ash-covered throne room in Daenarys's dream in Season 1. Littlefinger may die.

Meanwhile, with Tommem dead or deposed, Stannis and Melisandre get to "walk on the ramparts of Winterfell" as she foresaw, because the Boltons have no reason to fight Stannis if he doesn't want to conquer Winterfell. Stannis promises them stewardship of the north if they support his claim to the throne, which they do, as the Lannisters are no longer worthwhile allies. Melisandre claims this is her magic at work, when of course it's merely circumstance.

This, of course, leaves out potential stuff that could happen with other characters. Brienne could try and save Sansa. Ramsay could kill his father and his pregnant wife. John Snow could become aware that Sansa is at Winterfell and stick a spanner in the works.

Hell, Daenarys could fly to King's Landing for all I know.

Comment

Working...
                                X