Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nope...

Comment

I can and the trailer at least looks good. Can only be better than the last season, right?

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
        I can and the trailer at least looks good. Can only be better than the last season, right?
        Last 3 seasons. And since its not based on any source material, like the last 3 seasons, I hold out very little hope.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
          I can't
          I'm at a point where I'm actively opposed to there being any more.

Comment

More dragons? Sign me up!

Comment

One of HBO’s most anticipated series is the adaptation of 2013’s acclaimed video game “The Last of Us”. The premium network has yet to set a premiere date for the series starring Pedro Pascal and Bella Ramsey and which has been shooting since July last year. There was hope the series might debut this Fall, […]

House of the Dragon looks to be a lock for 2022

Comment

Martin has given an update on the various projects in the works beyond Game of Thrones: House of Dragons:

Game of Thrones: Ten Thousand Ships - Nymeria series with several drafts having now been delivered

Game of Thrones: The Sea Snake - About explorer Coryls Velaryon with the showrunner of Rome set

Game of Thrones: A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms - Focused on Dunk and Egg with the first season retelling The Hedge Knight

Game of Thrones: The Golden Empire - Animated series set in Yi Ti.

As for The Winds of Winter, he says some work happened in 2021 on it but it's still indefinitely on hold with no projected completion in sight

Comment

Because 5 spin-offs was never going to be enough:

Jon Snow-Led "Thrones" Sequel In Works - Dark Horizons
                  A sixth spin-off is said to now be in the works, the first new incarnation that will take place after the events of Game of Thrones. This time the show will return to Jon Snow with Kit Harington lined up to return

Comment

I don't think I could cope with the extent to which this looks derivative of the main show

Comment

House of the Dragon: Season 02 greenlit

Comment

Watched the first episode. I'll probably watch some more. But I've only just finished GoT so it's seeming a bit tired

Comment

I'll at least wait for impressions of the first full season before considering watching, the trailers have made this look like a smaller cast remake which hasn't appealed at all

Comment

This needs to be reviewed very highly before I go near it. Those last two seasons really turned me off GoT.

Comment

the first episode was actually alright but got me looking through all the family trees to figure out who Aagon 2 was and exactly who the mad king was (Jamie Lannister murdered), but the new dragons Syrix and caraxes are awesome

and even though you don't have to watch game of thrones to enjoy this is good to see how two of Daenerys dragons got their name (Viserion and Rhaegal) through the Targaryen family linage, obviously Drogon was named after Jase

all the houses are there except the lannisters so far, a couple of dracarys to keep people happy
                              Last edited by buster_broon; 29-08-2022, 10:01.

Comment

watched the second episode and its starting to set up the story

one of the wee things i like is caraxes, especially how he sounds its like a pod of whales mixed with a roar

it sounds awesome and compared with Syrix its absolutely massive, but so far this is good stuff

Comment

Working...
                                X