The Governator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Governator

Animated series starring and about Arnie leaving politics to work as a superhero based in the secret base under his house called The Arnold Cave as he fights to stop evil organisation The G.I.R.L.I.E Men

The other week came word that Arnold Schwarzenegger was going to make a big announcement about his first role after leaving office. Well that role has turned out to be however is something unexpected – an animated superhero according to Entertainment Weekly. Arnie and Stan Lee are teaming for an animated series which follows Schwarzenegger […]

Either the worst or greatest thing ever. And no, not April 1st yet

I heard about this earlier. Sounds terrible. But then again...

Comment

Official trailer... doesn't look that great and it makes it look like there's limited dialog from Arnie himself

Comment

Christ, that looks terrible. Obviously, it's kiddie stuff, action figures, lunchboxes, pyjamas, a straight-to-the-bargain-bins DS game. When I watched that trailer, I just thought of all the man hours wasted on the animation, wasted. Arnie's cool died with Total Recall.

I seem to be one of the few who *liked* Stallone's recent Rambo revisit, I'd ache for a similarly gory version of how John Matrix is nowadays, a jaded, aged Commando, though that will obviously never happen and I must dream it in my dreams...

Comment

That looks so incredibly soul-less. Quite detailed for a kids TV series but it looks weird in motion, maybe they spent all their money hiring talented key framers and shipped the rest of the work off to Korea.

Bruno the Kid > this

Comment

Working...
          X