No announcement yet.

The Official movie trailer thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saw the poster for that the other day and was intrigued, although I had no idea what it was about. Kind of looks like one of those Disney animal movies only the dogs don't talk.

Comment

New trailer for Inside Out

Comment

Quite looking forward to this:

Ice cubes son playing his father, and the general cast looks the part.

The story of N.W.A.

Comment

On a different note, I quite like the look of "Home" featuring the voices of Jim "Sheldon" Parsons and Rihanna.

Comment

Godammit, I really was looking forward to this but the tone doesnt seem right and it has Adam Sandler in it. Im waiting for the 2nd trailer but I wont hold my breathe. The concept is great but so far the execution seems off. This could have been this gens Ghostbusters, instead it looks like Evolution.

Comment

I feel pretty much the same, there's something appealing about the idea and some of the execution but most of the cast reeks of wrong choices.

Comment

Trailer for Arnie's upcoming film Maggie that actually looks pretty decent.

He plays a father struggling to protect his daughter who has been infected with a zombie virus

The tagline should totally be 'She'll be back'

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                  Trailer for Arnie's upcoming film Maggie that actually looks pretty decent.

He plays a father struggling to protect his daughter who has been infected with a zombie virus

The tagline should totally be 'She'll be back'

This looks quite promising...i love the idea of the physical change being so slow and visually affecting, but then still living/talking/bahaving mostly like normal.

Hunting with a rifle whilst looking almost fully turned...including white eyes etc.

Shudder

Comment

The proper trailer for Spooks: The Greater Good

I liked Spooks but have to admit it was burnt out by the time it ended. This looks okay but I'm struggling to see why it's a cinema movie rather than just a one-off ep as it looks like the same old stuff the show did.

Comment

Trailer for Vin Diesels upcoming The Last Witch Hunter

Comment

It actually looks more believable than Fast 7 which means they've not gone balls out crazy for it. Might be a good thing . . . How many of these types of films have a bit in where someone opens up a massive door/trap door and it reveals a shedload of weapons which happen to look prestine? Maybe I've watched too many movies over the years but Im getting sick of them. Its like that cliche in sci fi where you destroy the mothership or big bad alien and the rest of the army or machines just stop working. At my age Im finding this sh1t very annoying /oldmanrant

Comment

Black Mass trailer

Comment

First teaser for Pixars The Good Dinosaur

Comment

Kung Fu Panda 3

Comment

Leaked trailer for Warcraft. Not its target audience but to me it doesnt appeal at all

edit by charlesr: warning, chrome is telling me this site is compromised.
                                [HIDE]https://vid.me/ijlx[/HIDE]
                                Last edited by charlesr; 15-07-2015, 13:18.

Comment

Working...
                                X