No announcement yet.

The Official movie trailer thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You should see the other Hercules film that's out this week...

Comment

Early trailer for Into the Storm

Don't see any Sharks in those 'Nados

Comment

I enjoyed the first even though I never felt it was the comedy epic some did, red band trailer is up for the sequel now:

22 Jump Street

Does nothing for me.

Comment

I think jump street looks good, hopefully all the best bits haven't been in the trailers.

Saw the trailer for Lucy today, looks like a interesting concept.

Last edited by djtickle; 10-04-2014, 18:03.

Comment

Originally posted by djtickle View Post
            I think jump street looks good, hopefully all the best bits haven't been in the trailers.

Saw the trailer for Lucy today, looks like a interesting concept.

That looks really good.

Comment

Mark Millar's "Secret Service" has been adapted into a movie.

I loved the comics and this looks fairly faithful to the story with even more action crammed in, oh and a bunch of great actors like Colin Firth and Samuel L. Jackson.

I wonder if Mark Hamill has made it to the opening sequence...

Comment

Matthew Vaughn and the rest of the crew involved appealed, being unfamiliar with the source material I hate every chav second though, just ruins it for me.

Comment

I like Matthew Vaughns style and flavour, he was sorely missed in KA2 and no doubt the same for the new Xmen.

However this just looks like Wanted 2.0, cant Millar come up with some new ****?

Comment

Chillax your beans, dudes!

"Wanted" was a very different story to the comic. They stripped away all the superhero parts and alternate dimensions and made it closer to reality.

The fish-out-of-water scenario is the only similarly, IMHO.

The chav scenes are interesting in the comics because the lead character uses it as an excuse for never excelling at anything, despite being resourceful and intuitive.

I trust they'll flesh his back-story out enough before moving on to the explosions than a two minute trailer can imply.

Can't wait! It should be a fun escape of a movie!

Comment

WOLFCOP!!!

Comment

Fury

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                          Mark Millar's "Secret Service" has been adapted into a movie.

I loved the comics and this looks fairly faithful to the story with even more action crammed in, oh and a bunch of great actors like Colin Firth and Samuel L. Jackson.

I wonder if Mark Hamill has made it to the opening sequence...

A couple of interviews with some of the cast.

I'm looking forward to this in October!

Comment

New trailer for Into the Storm

Comment

"While the premise for JV Kade's young adult scifi novel Bot Wars is nothing particularly original - the premise of robotic helpers gaining consciousness and rebelling for more rights lifts liberally from I, Robot and The Terminator making several other stops along the way - but these things are all about the execution and knowing your target audience and so it has proved rather popular. Which no doubt has a little something to do with how it crossed the paths of young filmmakers Steffen Hacker and Alexander Kiesl who have put together a very impressive proof of concept reel for a proposed feature adaptation.

The full proof of concept video reportedly runs around five minutes and while that long reel is not yet available online they have released a minute and a half long teaser to show off their design work and the scope of the action and it's sure to turn some heads. Check it out below."

Comment

While Gareth Edwards was off filming Godzilla, the sequel to his debut film, Monsters, was being made.

Edwards is Executive Producer and Tom Green directs. He's helmed several episodes of Misfits.

It's out at the end of November.

Monsters: Dark Continent

Comment

Working...
                                X