• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Everly" with Salma Hayek

Comment

"Inherent Vice"

Comment

Sgt. Kabukiman L.A.P.D.: Sing, Dance, Kill.
        A remake of the Troma film that describes itself as Black Swan meets The Raid!

Comment

The teaser trailer for the Spooks movie

Comment

And the first trailer for Ted 2

Comment

TV trailer for the still very secretative Tomorrowland

Comment

Hitman: Agent 47

Comment

Didn't they already make that movie? Is this a sequel or just another attempt at it?

And on the trailer above it, I predict Tomorrowland will flop hard in spite of its director's pedigree.

Comment

The trailer for The Man From U.N.C.L.E

Not feeling it myself, main thing to stand out for me was (and I'm totally going to be on my own with this) a vibe from some snippets of Henry Cavill seeming more Christopher Reeves Clark Kent than spy... and more so than he did in Man of Steel

Comment

Also high up on my 'will flop' list. This film could well be the image that goes with all the annual articles from Variety etc declaring the end of cinema while ignoring the ones that break revenue records.

Comment

For some reason I quite liked the U.N.C.L.E trailer.

Comment

Bit mixed on this one, the first trailer of Guillermo's Crimson Peak

Makes me feel like parts of the style and family story might hit the mark but the horror fall flat

Comment

just saw the chappie trailer and it was just screaming SHORT CIRCUIT SHORT CIRCUIT JOHNNY 5 infact some things seem a bit to similar

Comment

Thought the U.N.C.L.E. trailer was quite good, at first I had reservations as I thought it would be a modern day remake but thankfully it is set in the sixties like the TV series I used to watch.

For me it was going great until I saw Hugh Laurie.

Comment

White God

Comment

Working...
                                X