No announcement yet.

Show us your latest Blu Ray/DVD purchases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really don;t mind the standard Amaray cases to be honest, the blue branding tends to really destroy the balance of any design but I do understand the reasoning behind it being there originally.

The only cases that it get it right though are the Scanavo cases which get rid of all the branding and give the designers a far more attractive useful shape for image presentation.

They so seem to use heavier plastic which also means they're more expensive to produce.

Criterion seem to be the only people to use them on a large scale but their premium charges allow them to go for the better and more expensive option I suppose.

Not my pic. Simple but well designed cases.

Comment

Think 'they' missed a trick with such a standard design, as the convesation earlier, this would have looked good if it had been given the Steelbook treatment or some spiffy holo cover. Irrespective, it's still a damm fine film.

Comment

Stupid Tesco tempting me with 3quid rubbish!
        Last edited by BaronSqwelch; 21-01-2013, 14:02.

Comment

Used the last of my credit at HMV. One copy of The Storm Warriors priced at ?2.75...

Thats one thing I always found weird about HMV... stacks of a product and one priced at a lower price then the rest.

Comment

Re: Show us your latest Blu Ray/DVD purchases

I better see some reviews of those in the Kung Fu thread!

I really enjoyed Flashpoint. Donnie Yen incorporated a load of MMA takedowns and the last fight is great.

Comment

Haha god knows how many blurays I've got... I've never actually watched any. I doubt the majority would even work on my Asian PS3.

Comment

Todays new arrival for me...

Looking forward to seeing it, really enjoyed the first one & love the comic so hoping it lives up to the hype.

Neil

Comment

Few more pick ups today from HMV...used up the missus gift card so that's all done now.

Neil

Comment

?12 for Rampart?! It's ?5 in my local HMV. Steelbook and everything.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                      ?12 for Rampart?! It's ?5 in my local HMV. Steelbook and everything.
                      Really??

Grab a copy quick...my local still have it at ?20
                      That copy was from the Lakeside branch so a better deal than my local one.

Safehouse was good though...?8.25 after the Blue Cross sale discount

Neil

Comment

Went a bit daft and splurged on some rarer gaps in the collection during a Steelbook and boxset frenzy

Last edited by Neon Ignition; 05-02-2013, 16:58.

Comment

Just tell me you didnt hit ebay for that iron man steely!?

Comment

It was my only missing Marvel steelbook!

Comment

Nice Get's CTN

Originally posted by crazytaxinext View Post

It was my only missing Marvel steelbook!
                              Lol it's worth the money if it completes the set

I've been thinking about selling my German Iron Man 2 Steel as I doubt I'll ever be willing to spend the money people want for an Iron Man to complete the set.

It's the only one I'm missing now as well.

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
                                Nice Get's CTN

Lol it's worth the money if it completes the set

I've been thinking about selling my German Iron Man 2 Steel as I doubt I'll ever be willing to spend the money people want for an Iron Man to complete the set.

It's the only one I'm missing now as well.

Neil
                                I might sell my iron man 1+2 steelies and then buy a wiiu with the proceeds!

One inflated price meets another ^^

Comment

Working...
                                X