No announcement yet.

Show us your latest Blu Ray/DVD purchases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ahh the hobbit , the 3d version I bought comes on 2 discs , very primitive in this day and age ,

Comment

Finally got round to ordering this & it arrived today...

Comment

Ultraviolet my ass. Watch your movie anywhere (except Ireland).

Comment

New arrivals for me this weekend...

Avatar Steelbook so at last I can actually watch it & see what all the fuss was about

Neil

Comment

Latest arrivals for me...

Zavvi Reprint Star Trek Steel...

Neil

Comment

Got my Star Trek steelie too today, very nice and a damned sight better than what the 3 disc original cost. Finding Nemo is next which apparently looks gorgeous though early buzz is the Aladdin steelbook is going to be the next one that the price rockets on, glad I got my preorder in when it first went up.

Comment

Originally posted by crazytaxinext View Post
                Got my Star Trek steelie too today, very nice and a damned sight better than what the 3 disc original cost. Finding Nemo is next which apparently looks gorgeous though early buzz is the Aladdin steelbook is going to be the next one that the price rockets on, glad I got my preorder in when it first went up.
                Nemo for me next as well.
                Yeah I've been reading the buzz around Aladdin too, like you got my order in the day it appeared on Zavvi & really glad I did.
                Being a completist though I will be buying the US Diamond Edition as well so it can go in the Slipcase collection too

Neil

Comment

So...why didn't I know about this?

From what I've read, visuals are decent enough but sound isn't the best - english language dub is censored, apparently.

Anybody on here got this?

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
                    So...why didn't I know about this?

From what I've read, visuals are decent enough but sound isn't the best - english language dub is censored, apparently.

Anybody on here got this?
                    Not sure but its getting on my doormat next week, whatever the case may be... proper 1080p transfer compared to the appalling Ozzy dvd i had, which itself was the best the movie ever looked on dvd.

Comment

I have it is censored. Rediculous. It uses the pg13 dub. Urgh.

My copy of the Royal Space Force: Wings of Honneamise has arrived from the states. Found it hard to get it anywhere, had to use reship.com to get it.

Comment

New blus - getting into some cool German blus not released elsewhere

Comment

CEX for the win!!!

Pretty mint & an utter bargain

Neil

Comment

All these Blu-Rays, you're going to have to change your forum name to blurayx2!

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
                            getting into some cool German blus not released elsewhere
                            The least said about those the better, they're too filthy to be released elsewhere!

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
                              CEX for the win!!!

Pretty mint & an utter bargain

Neil
                              Nice find.

I wish I had got this instead of the Dodgy HMV "limited edition" plastic endo skeleton head box thing I have. I know it's not the greatest film ever made if you think about it too hard (and Christian Bale was horrible casting on top of that). But I still think it's actually one of the more fun blockbusters of the last few years.
                              Last edited by rmoxon; 29-05-2013, 05:10.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                                All these Blu-Rays, you're going to have to change your forum name to blurayx2!

The least said about those the better, they're too filthy to be released elsewhere!
                                Lol, its getting the time to watch them; thats the hard part

Comment

Working...
                                X