No announcement yet.

Show us your latest Blu Ray/DVD purchases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I know I paid over the odds with Dave for the last 3 but I guaranteed u got the slips & to be honest once you factor in DVD World USA postage cost I wasn't far off their prices anyway

Everything else here on out is pre-ordered no way im going down that or the EBay route if I can avoid it

Do still need Mulan, hunchback & brother bear though

Not to mention all the Winnie the Pooh one's as well

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
      Picked this up in Sainsburys on my way into work...

Just waiting for the Steelbook next week now.

Neil
      Great! Then you'll have two copies of the same film that you won't get around to watching!

Comment

Winnie the pooh classics is being released in the states in the near future as well

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
          Great! Then you'll have two copies of the same film that you won't get around to watching!
          Lol in for a penny in for a pound

Comment

I hope all you Disney fans are aware of the total mangling SWORD IN THE STONE has gotten before you put any money down. It's so inept it's actually comical: http://www.landofwhimsy.com/archives...lurry-blu-ray/

Comment

Actually the Sword in the Stone deserves to be purchased for the mere novelty of being mangled. Honestly you guys are crazy for buying doubles of all those films.

Comment

Originally posted by buster_broon View Post

sword in the stone should arrive tomorrow with oliver and company to follow
                OMG I used to love this movie!! Will be getting this!

Where is the best places to pickup blu-rays now? I cant find this edition.
                Last edited by djtickle; 07-08-2013, 08:23.

Comment

Originally posted by Lyris View Post
                  I hope all you Disney fans are aware of the total mangling SWORD IN THE STONE has gotten before you put any money down. It's so inept it's actually comical: http://www.landofwhimsy.com/archives...lurry-blu-ray/
                  That's exactly why I cancelled my pre-order.
                  I want a full set but I'm not having badly re-touched versions like that.
                  I'm happy to wait to see if they fix it.

Originally posted by djtickle View Post
                  OMG I used to love this movie!! Will be getting this!

Where is the best places to pickup blu-rays now? I cant find this edition.
                  This is a US Import at the mo so I'd recommend either...

DVDworldUSA.com
                  Movietyme.com

Mine is on it's way from Movietyme as I type.
                  It was ?22.99 delivered
                  DVDworld is currently ?21.99 + shipping

Neil

Comment

In the poundshop for a princely sum of ... ?1!

No idea what it's like, but having read some of review snippets on the front and back cover, I thought it was worth a punt.

Tesco have a range of kids DVD's in their 2 for ?5 section at present.

We watched Sinbad yesterday, and we all found it quite enjoyable. Some really inventive action sequences, and the animation was well done too (not CGI). 'Cloudy' will be watched later in the week.

Comment

as Neil said

Amazon.com are cheaper than them all at just under ?18 but there is a chance of customs but I bought mine all individually and never got charged

Movietyme always have ?1.50 vouchers and I got sword and the stone & robin hood from them for ?20.50 each, was happy to pay a little more with no customs

forums are quite good like the movie section over at avforums.com

Comment

Cheers chaps!

Comment

Originally posted by danholo View Post
                          Actually the Sword in the Stone deserves to be purchased for the mere novelty of being mangled. Honestly you guys are crazy for buying doubles of all those films.
                          Funny you should mention being crazy...my Steelbook version was posted today

Should have it by the weekend all being well

Neil

Comment

Some nice world cinema in this lot :-)

Comment

Oh my word. Sword In The Stone looks like it's being run through a Super Eagle filter on an emulator.

Comment

These arrived today...

Neil

Comment

Working...
                                X