Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Little bit lol

Comment

Managed to snag these two in the Tesco instore sale.

Needless to say, with these kind of prices across a range of DVD's, Games & Blu-rays, it was like a free for all down the local pub.

Tried to get a couple of more items, but they were literally not even getting to the shelves before being pounced on.

Comment

New non steel arrival for me yesterday...

Can't wait to watch it.
        Shame it's a New 52 storyline but it wasn't a bad one tbh

Still can't believe it's here already...Street Date in the US is 4th Feb

Neil

Comment

Sings

"Justice League WAR what is it good for? Absolutley nothing"

also don't cross the streams man, everyone knows that its Oldschool Ghostbusters knowledge

Comment

Had my copy of Son of Batman arrive last week...

Should have the Steelbook version soon too

Comment

New DVD today...

Never seen it but always been one that I wanted too, want to see if it's as nasty as they say.
              This is the full on Synapse uncut version...not the Revenge edition which removed a lot of the nastier bits.

Neil

Comment

Cracking revenge flick Neil, good choice - very grimy feel to it; probably not one to be wtached with grandma. Unless Grandma is nasty.

Comment

Thanks Geoff.
                  I've been away from Grindhouse/Explotation stuff for a while & have heard so many mixed reports on this one that it's always been high on my to get list.

Think Fight for your Life will be next on the hit list.

Neil

Comment

Urgh, rather you than me, Soundwave! It's AKA "They Call Her One-Eye", which was QT's inspiration for Elle Driver's eye patch in Kill Bill. The director used an actual corpse for the eye-stabbing scene.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                      Urgh, rather you than me, Soundwave! It's AKA "They Call Her One-Eye", which was QT's inspiration for Elle Driver's eye patch in Kill Bill. The director used an actual corpse for the eye-stabbing scene.
                      Not had time to watch it yet but missus is out on Sunday with Chloe so might make time if I can

New arrival for me today...

Brand new & sealed for ?10

Neil

Comment

Another new DC Animated title plopped through the door today..

This one focuses on the Suicide Squad but is set in the Arkham video game universe
                        Meant to be pretty good by all accounts & Batman is only in it briefly

Comment

Thought I would share these here. I have been slowly but surely collecting the Japanese Ghibli Blu-Rays - they are a little pricey, but are gorgeous things to behold and truly feel like definitive editions, with most sporting multiple language tracks along with a full quota of subs.

I've not even got to watching all of them yet, but they make for a nice treat now and then

Comment

Fuse, those are lovely.
                            So plain but just so perfect.

I had a new non steel arrival yesterday...

Love these films so much & this seems to be the only way to get the second on BD (I know it's not a patch on the first but I still really enjoy it)

Neil

Comment

Couple of decent new arrivals. Toradora i'm especially pleased with, waited ages for the bluray to hit.

Comment

I think I'm the only person to think the BR movie was terrible. I held off on watching it till I read the book, maybe that was a mistake. The movie lacked a lot of the character buildup from the book.

Comment

Working...
                                X