Show us your latest Blu Ray/DVD purchases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
    Let's just agree to meet in the middle that I am right about everything ever.

That's the Bordersdown way!
    "I remember really enjoying this game" "No, you didn't it was awful."
    "I really enjoyed watching this film" "No, it's rubbish"
    "I found this meal to be delicious" "No, it was horrible because I don't like mushrooms"
    "This childhood holiday I had evokes many joyous memories" "No, it's a dump there"

Anything subjective can be shot down as wrong! I see it in nearly every bleedin' thread!
    Current example is which racing simulator is best. *sigh*

I think Kirov's guffalicious post probably sums up the series fairly accurately, though.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
      That's the Bordersdown way!
      No it's not.

Comment

Ha ha ha! The perfect BD response! In Italics and everything!

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
          Current example is which racing simulator is best.
          Micro Machines.

Comment

You're probably right!

Did you ever play it 8-player?
            Pandemonium!
            However, by bordersdown official rules, I have to tell you you're wrong and argue that Mashed is superior.

I'm pleased with our thread derailment thus far!

Comment

You're both wrong. And here is why: while the cars appear small in Micro Machines and Mashed, in actual fact they are the same size or even much larger than other videogame cars.

Circuit Breakers is the only top-down small-car vehicular-combat racing game to use geometry accurately reflective of what it would be like were tiny autonomous regenerating vehicles were pitted against each other in reality.

Comment

Was that on the 3DO?

Comment

It wasn't, although it should have been. The 3DO had all the milestones, and did FMV well before the PS1 and it's terrible FF7, and all of the other tripe.

Infact, the CDI Zelda's were far move impressive than anything Square put out on that awful grey box. They also showed real emotion LONG before this "emotion engine" that everyone was talking about. It's also a little known and well hidden fact that only I have been able to research and find, but no, I will not provide any evidence on the matter.

The only thing that beat it IMO was the EMOTION of seeing the suspension on tarmac in Sega Rally for the 1st time.

Comment

Here's a Blu-Ray:

Comment

That film was awful. I found the train suspension physics in Thomas the Tank Engine far more realistic
                      Last edited by MrKirov; 20-05-2015, 15:39.

Comment

I'll be billing you both for screen wipes after splurting my coffee out! Very good!

Comment

Looking back it's almost depressing at just how much a fluke Matrix really was for the Wachowski's.

Comment

Slightly bonkers day yesterday...

Neil

Comment

Damn, I'm a week behind giving Speedy **** for not having seen the Matrix.

I want that Incredibles steelbook! Very nice!

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                                Haven't seen The Matrix before but I did watch it and it was pretty great. I still adore Kill Bill, looks amazing on blu too.
                                Speedo, are you watching these on a decent rig, like a proper telly with speakers turned up?

You're not watching it on a phone in your room under the stairs at the Dursley's are you?

Comment

Working...
                                X