X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
    Had this arrive yesterday...

Bargain at ?16.99 delivered from Zavvi
    Just a shame parts 2 & 3 are over twice as much to buy...won't be completing the series for a while yet

Neil
    Thats lovely for the cost, those guys make best anime boxsets in uk easily.

Was going to order myself but they have gone back to 40 odd quid, last time i checked.

Comment

Originally posted by PaTaito View Post
      Thats lovely for the cost, those guys make best anime boxsets in uk easily.

Was going to order myself but they have gone back to 40 odd quid, last time i checked.
      Thanks man, it is a beauty

It's actually still ?16.99 delivered on Zavvi...

Buy Kill la Kill - Part 1 of 3 Collector's Edition from Zavvi, the home of pop culture. Take advantage of great prices on Blu-ray, 4K, merchandise, games, clothing and more!

Shame boxes 2 & 3 are still full price though

Comment

Yes!! Nice that I waited. The cover is much better than the earlier release.

Comment

Originally posted by danholo View Post

Yes!! Nice that I waited. The cover is much better than the earlier release.
          Is it the same content wise as the last box?

Comment

Originally posted by PaTaito View Post
            Is it the same content wise as the last box?
            I think? It has 9 discs as the original release. It has a few bonus discs full of extra content. I went with this box over the new Steelbooks exactly for this reason
            Last edited by danholo; 07-10-2015, 05:57.

Comment

Originally posted by danholo View Post
              I think? It has 9 discs as the original release. It has a few bonus discs full of extra content. I went with this box over the new Steelbooks exactly for this reason
              Just getting the feeling the originals are finally going to be released by disney unbutchered before long, so if its pretty much the same release i might hold off.

Do like the cover mind.

Comment

I never really minded the 'butchered' versions. I saw them in the theater as a kid and enjoyed them quite a bit, so I have no complaints, except some of the CGI is way outdated (EpIV Mos Eisley scene).

Comment

This arrived for me today...

Had a bootleg version for years but always wanted to get the official release.

One of my best Anime of all time, love this series

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
                    This arrived for me today...

Had a bootleg version for years but always wanted to get the official release.

One of my best Anime of all time, love this series

Neil
                    An original manga label treat!

Comment

Latest haul...was glad to get hold of the society ltd editionw hile it still sells for reasonable money(?25). Also, loving the digibooks they are superb quality, and i actually much prefer them to steelbooks...What was very disappointing is the two US diamond editions, along with whisper of the heart, which came without slipcovers. Grrr disney/amazon!

Comment

Regretting pot picking up Society, see the 2 discer is ?25 on amazon really should get it. Last owned it on VHS!

Comment

Originally posted by Baseley09 View Post
                          Regretting pot picking up Society, see the 2 discer is ?25 on amazon really should get it. Last owned it on VHS!
                          Yeah its a cracker of a set to be fair, i was lucky i only discovered it quite recently. Gutted i missed the videodrome box.

I'd hold of on that ?25 regular edition though mate, amazon have some crazy price points(the beast within ?24 lol) for certain arrow releases at present. Zavvi will probably have it for half the price within a coupe of weeks.

Awesome cheese flick though.

Comment

Yep not gonna bite at ?25 0_o. Did get the Videodrome one, managed to snipe it from Amazon NL for a decent price can see its mad money now!

Comment

Echoing PaTaito regarding being gutted about Videodrome. For some reason I always end up buying 'limited' edition stuff that ends up common as muck, and then hold off on preordering the stuff that ends up ?70 on Ebay.

Ah well.

Comment

Originally posted by Baseley09 View Post
                                Yep not gonna bite at ?25 0_o. Did get the Videodrome one, managed to snipe it from Amazon NL for a decent price can see its mad money now!
                                Arrow seem to be very popular in the states so a lot of our ltd editions, especially the more popular cult titles, end up going for crazy money.

Dawn of the dead?

LOL.

Still probably the best label we have, love their work...there should be an arrow appreciation thread in fact.

Comment

Working...
                                X