Show us your latest Blu Ray/DVD purchases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
    [MENTION=3542]Team Andromeda[/MENTION], I'll be over at about 7:30 and we might be able to squeeze in a double-bill of Chan, Evil Dead II or a Carpenter film.

I don't know if you prefer sweet or savoury snacks so I've got chips 'n' dips and sweet popcorn.

Do I need to take my shoes off?

Maybe I'll hold off on the Chan films and I'll watch Project A with [MENTION=8265]CMcK[/MENTION] next week.

Food for losers lol. Just call in and grab a lager and I'll also join you for a drink with [MENTION=8265]CMcK[/MENTION], been meaning to have a drink with him since the VGI days and I'm always up Scotland every 2 years on the Pee too

Comment

Burbur club!

Comment

I've been meaning to meet CMcK at Download for about 5 years now!

Comment

I really need to get down to Leeds for the gaming markets or even one of the London meets and put a few faces to the names.

A big Bordersdown meet up somewhere central like Manchester or Liverpool would be great.

Comment

Originally posted by CMcK View Post
            I really need to get down to Leeds for the gaming markets or even one of the London meets and put a few faces to the names.

A big Bordersdown meet up somewhere central like Manchester or Liverpool would be great.
            Get down for December, bud!

I'm toying with organising a trip to Arcade Club as a few people have raved about it and there's a few Northerners on here.

Comment

Is that the place in Bury? I’d like to see that.

What’s on in December anyway? I’m kind of busy in December and on the standby list for a knee op.

Comment

Originally posted by CMcK View Post
                Liverpool would be lovely for me, I can bring her and wouldn't need permission to go out on on a jolly away Be really nice if we could do it at a time [MENTION=1524]Yakumo[/MENTION] comes home and we can talk Saturn crap until 4am lol. Really need to have a day out up the North East so I can have a drink with [MENTION=4034]Atticus[/MENTION], [MENTION=5011]vanpeebles[/MENTION] and [MENTION=7343]prinnysquad[/MENTION] to show them lot how the Kung-Fu and drinking is done

Be nice to have a drink with [MENTION=6572]BIG EDD[/MENTION] too, so I can wind him up over Liverpool and how they'll never win the Prem

Comment

Get yersel up here TA. You can check out the poster collection first hand.

Comment

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
                    Get yersel up here TA. You can check out the poster collection first hand.
                    Love it up the North East, thought the women in Whitley Bay scare me . Love to have a Beer night out with you though, always nice to meet a fan of the good stuff

Comment

Whitley? Good grief. Get to Newcastle. Or Durham.

Many a man has entered the fog of Whitley and never returned. You have had a narrow escape.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
                        Liverpool would be lovely for me, I can bring her and wouldn't need permission to go out on on a jolly away Be really nice if we could do it at a time @Yakumo comes home and we can talk Saturn crap until 4am lol. Really need to have a day out up the North East so I can have a drink with @Atticus, @vanpeebles and @prinnysquad to show them lot how the Kung-Fu and drinking is done

Be nice to have a drink with @BIG EDD too, so I can wind him up over Liverpool and how they'll never win the Prem
                        I reckon you would drink me under a table!!

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
                          Liverpool would be lovely for me, I can bring her and wouldn't need permission to go out on on a jolly away Be really nice if we could do it at a time [MENTION=1524]Yakumo[/MENTION] comes home and we can talk Saturn crap until 4am lol. Really need to have a day out up the North East so I can have a drink with [MENTION=4034]Atticus[/MENTION], [MENTION=5011]vanpeebles[/MENTION] and [MENTION=7343]prinnysquad[/MENTION] to show them lot how the Kung-Fu and drinking is done

Be nice to have a drink with [MENTION=6572]BIG EDD[/MENTION] too, so I can wind him up over Liverpool and how they'll never win the Prem
                          Sadly I won't be returning to the UK this year. The missus and son buggered off to Australia in September which has blown the budget for the UK. Hopefully next year.

Comment

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
                            Whitley? Good grief. Get to Newcastle. Or Durham.

Many a man has entered the fog of Whitley and never returned. You have had a narrow escape.
                            Lol, I've gone up to Newcastle with the football a few times and we stay in Whitley because it's so cheap and I'm guessing you know why (the place is a dump ).
                            Never been to Durham though

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
                              I reckon you would drink me under a table!!
                              I very much doubt that, but it be nice to have a drink and talk Percy Pal and ZX Spectrum.

Comment

It would be rude not to ...

Comment

Working...
                                X