No announcement yet.

Show us your latest Blu Ray/DVD purchases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Class film that, ace on 3d. Way better than the blade runner sequel.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
      All round good egg and forum hero, @Soundwave has sent me a copy of Ghost in the Shell 3D for free.

I've been meaning to get this since release because I think it looks gorgeous.

Love the generosity on this forum, guys.
      You've no idea how simple gestures like this can pick you up when you're struggling.

People on here are really generous. It’s great. Hope all’s OK with you QC.

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
        Another nice Arrow release

Nice. I've been eyeing this up but I can't justify buying it again. I had robocop on VHS, dvd and I now have it on Bluray.

Comment

Nice - does the directors cut have the extra scenes of the laserdisc?

Comment

I'm not sure tbh ... I assumed it would the the same cut as the old Criterion dvd.

Comment

Originally posted by CMcK View Post
              What colour is his armour in this version?
              Wait, what?

Comment

I'm still waiting for my copy to come from Zavvi. One of the best films ever made an all-time classic

Comment

Wait, what?
                  Over the various versions I’ve had over the years his armour goes from silver to blue and back again.

Comment

Originally posted by CMcK View Post
                    Over the various versions I’ve had over the years his armour goes from silver to blue and back again.
                    Have a look at the screenshots from the blu-ray.com review ...

RoboCop Blu-ray Release Date November 26, 2019 (Limited Edition). Blu-ray reviews, news, specs, ratings, screenshots. Cheap Blu-ray movies and deals.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                      All round good egg and forum hero, [MENTION=7037]Soundwave[/MENTION] has sent me a copy of Ghost in the Shell 3D for free.

I've been meaning to get this since release because I think it looks gorgeous.

Love the generosity on this forum, guys.
                      You've no idea how simple gestures like this can pick you up when you're struggling.

Dude you're more than welcome
                      Always happy to help where I can

Sorry to hear things aren't all great
                      You can always hit me up for a chat if you need to

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                      Nice. I've been eyeing this up but I can't justify buying it again. I had robocop on VHS, dvd and I now have it on Bluray.
                      Of course you can...you can never have too many versions of RoboCop

I have it on VHS, DVD, DVD trilogy set & Blu-Ray 3 times...Amray & these 2 steelbook versions

You definitely need this set as well

Neil

Comment

Some new 3D bargains from Poundland today

Neil

Comment

My RoboCop collectors set arrived today

Neil

Comment

Finally....

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

Comment

Now that's more like it

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
                                Now that's more like it
                                Without clicking, if you're getting excited I guessed it was a Black & White film.

I was half right!

Tell us more please, [MENTION=2697]dvdx2[/MENTION]. Is it Region B? Any extras?
                                There should be loads of making-of stuff as I remember at the time there was loads of behind the scenes footage in this amazing issue of Starburst:

Comment

Working...
                                X