Neil

Comment

I can finally continue my trek:

Comment

You'll enjoy bleach series 6!!

Comment

Originally posted by MrKirov View Post
          You'll enjoy bleach series 6!!
          Just about to Start on Series 5 this weekend...was waiting till 6 arrived so I didn't have a big break.

Been watching Soul Eater in the meantime...which has been surprisingly entertaining, got the last 8 or so episodes to go so should get them out by the end of the weekend.

Neil

Comment

Soul Eater was great but suffered with such a weak finale.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperBeatBoy View Post
              Soul Eater was great but suffered with such a weak finale.
              Shame to hear it's got a weak ending was hoping it was going to go out with a bang.
              Tell you what though...I really hate Medusa as a character she's just annoyingly awful.
              Oh & the English dub is just about the worst I've ever heard...thank god for Subtitles

Neil

Comment

More Trek, and two other movies I'm very eager to see:

Comment

Heh nice, we are on the last disc of TNG and then will make a start on the films as I managed to get the 1-10 DVD boxset for about ?12 a few weeks back! Let me know what the blu ray quality is like so I know what I've missed

Comment

Blu-ray quality varies on the Star Trek movies. The DNR has been brutally applied across most of them. Star Trek VI in particular looks really poor - it's like a photoshop filter over the whole thing. Everyone looks really waxy. It's actually really disappointing so you're not missing much. Still, they are great movies and there are some real treats among them. Actually that's just the classic movies, I haven't yet watched the Next Gen movie blu-rays to check those.

Comment

Picked this one up on my way home from work:

Not seen it in years, but remember it as the funniest thing on the planet. The youtube clips I recently saw only confirmed that thought. Really want to see this with a mate or two, as comedies are always funnier that way, but I doubt I can wrangle anybody over here tonight, so maybe I'll see at alone first as I don't want to wait.

Comment

Been a while since I posted anything here so here's my latest pick ups...

Finally completed the Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood Blu-Ray set as well thanks to buying the US versions of Volume 1 & 2 from Buster as the Slipcase & Artcards are much better than the UK ones.
                        Just a shame the OVA comes in a DVD size case as it ruins the look of the shelf now

So yeah been an expensive few weeks

Neil

Comment

nice haul man, reminds me I need to actually watch FMA, I just ordered collection 1 and 2 on the back of your post! Would you say the OVA Collection/Star of Milos worth nabbing too?

Comment

Originally posted by Shozuki View Post
                            nice haul man, reminds me I need to actually watch FMA, I just ordered collection 1 and 2 on the back of your post! Would you say the OVA Collection/Star of Milos worth nabbing too?
                            Thanks buddy

Not seen them yet but I'm so obsessed I needed to be a completist lol
                            That said you definitely need Star of Milos as that's the last Movie so can tie stuff up I would expect.

I'm quite looking forward to watching the extra 16 mini episodes on the OVA though...the comedy in the series is just fantastic & I'm hoping the mini's carry on the trend

Oh & word of warning the US Blu-Rays are region locked just in case but they are so worth getting...the Quality is fantastic

Neil

Comment

Neil - Have you seen The Devils Rejects? I enjoyed that more than House of 1000 Corpses and Bill Moseley is great in it

Comment

Originally posted by Fader209 View Post
                                Neil - Have you seen The Devils Rejects? I enjoyed that more than House of 1000 Corpses and Bill Moseley is great in it
                                Yep got it on Blu-Ray when it was released
                                Just about one of my best movies of all time...not only is it just plain awesome it has about the best Soundtrack of any film in the last decade.

Neil

Comment

Working...
                                X