New Beavis and Butt-Head Clip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Beavis and Butt-Head Clip

Seems decent, keeping in the feel of the original series but looking a bit more like the movie. Quality dissing of Jersey Shore too.

Looks good, i'm in.

Comment

Cool! Gonna be just like the good ol' days. Kinda miss their expert critique of the latest music videos.

Comment

If they can keep it up to date and relevant, and maintain the same humour, definitely, I'm in
        Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Haha, looks just as good as the show years ago. Can't wait!

Comment

FANTASTIC

Comment

Sheeeit, I'm GRINNING FROM EAR TO EAR!!!!

Comment

It almost makes me feel like a moron watching this. I cant help but giggle along with Butthead.

Comment

^Tis the way it was always supposed to be.

Comment

Ive seen the movie and clips of the old stuff but not full eps with music videos etc. So Im grabbing a torrent of VHS rips to see what it was all about. It looks like they will rip TV shows on the new ones which is a bit different.

Comment

It almost sounds like Judge isn't doing Beavis. Initial reaction is that it seems lacking and forced. We'll see.

Oh and **** you Skull. I now know what Snooki looks and sounds like.

Comment

Did you have a wank over her?

Comment

Originally posted by cutmymilk View Post
                          Ive seen the movie and clips of the old stuff but not full eps with music videos etc. So Im grabbing a torrent of VHS rips to see what it was all about. It looks like they will rip TV shows on the new ones which is a bit different.
                          Its because there are no music videos on MTV anymore....haw!

Comment

Im sure they were thinking of DVD licensing too this time around! Plus music videos arent that important anymore I guess.

Comment

Just in case anyone didn't know this is now on MTV Monday 10pm. I watched it last week and loved it

Comment

Working...
                              X