Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cartoon about a kid caveman travelling through time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cartoon about a kid caveman travelling through time?

Can anyone help me with this, I saw a cartoon / animated series on one of the satellite channels (either a Cartoon Network or Boomerang channel) in 2005 / 2006 which had an animation and character style very similar to the Pokemon TV series.

I seem to remember it had a kid who looked like a caveman and his club, which had a stone attachment on top, seemed to have the personality of his father?

There was a team of baddies who reminded me a lot of the Pokemon bad guys too.

I only saw one or two episodes but one of them featured the main character going back in time and meeting Hans Christian Andersen of The Ugly Duckling fame. I might be remembering that wrong but there was definitely time travelling adventures involved.

I'd love to see it again as it was silly fun but I have no idea where to look.

Flint the Time detective?

This thread reminded me of this cartoon I saw when I was in the US a few years back, it was pretty funny
    Last edited by EvilBoris; 05-08-2011, 20:12.

Comment

Yep, sounds a whole lot like Flint the time detective.

Comment

I think it is Flint, Thank You!

That cartoon you linked looks pretty good.

Does anyone know if Ox Tales starring Ollie the Ox (sp?) ever got released on dvd? It wasn't always the best show but it made my summer holidays fun during school times.

Comment

Man, I remember the year that Ox Tales was on every day! They also showed Out Of This World too, didn't they?

The only thing I remember about Ox Tales was Gaylord the Gorilla. That was a prime insult at school for a while...
          Ollie the Ox was no Samurai Pizza Cat though was he?

Last edited by QualityChimp; 05-08-2011, 20:52.

Comment

The gorilla's name always left me wondering if I heard it right.

I might have to post a thread asking this next question, but does anyone know the title of a 70's or perhaps even older cartoon that included 'ADULT' and I mean adult, versions of classic fairy tales?

It was on a tape a friend lent me once and I thought it was dumb and stupid at the time but I wish now that I'd made a copy.

I remember there was a Jack and the Bean Stalk part, the animation was quite decent.

Comment

That last sentence was the icing on the perverted cake

Comment

There was an actual beanstalk!

edit- compared to some of the anime people watch these days, this was all very tame.
                Last edited by monel; 05-08-2011, 23:09.

Comment

Working...
                X