Trying to remember a love song :- late 80's early 90s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trying to remember a love song :- late 80's early 90s

Bizarre request perhaps, but I had a flash of this song in my mind earlier, and I know it quite well, i just can't think what the hell it is.

As the dates say, late 80's or very early 90's, female artist from the Americas, maybe her name was Latin American.

Apologies I havn't much to go on, so if you just want to throw them out there. Song isn't toooo soppy, infact everytime I try to think of it I can't get past Donna Lewis - I Love You Always Forever, it's a similar song, with maybe a bit if Sophie B Hawkins thrown in.

Not an established artist, pretty sure this was her only hit this side of the pond.

Hard to guess, with you mentioning just one hit over here, it's not Martika's Love Thy Will Be Done, is it?

Comment

Nah got it in the end, though your close in that she was also bummed by Prince, finally popped in as Taja Sevelle - love is contagious!

Love thy will be done is one of the best songs though for sure.

Comment

Prince had an amazing track record when it comes to women, it baffles me.

Comment

Originally posted by shinobi7000 View Post
          The mega-rich, world-famous and hugely successful musician Prince had an amazing track record when it comes to women, it baffles me.
          Yeah...it baffles me too.

Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 01-09-2011, 18:19.

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
            The mega-rich, world-famous and hugely successful effeminate dwarf musician Prince had an amazing track record when it comes to women,Yeah...it baffles me too.

Yeah I did myself after I typed that. Perhaps I meant to say he had great taste in women? Guy seemed to loved brunettes, too.

Comment

Working...
            X