Hanna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hanna

Watched this on Zune on the 360 last night.

I didn't know anything about it but the description said action-packed so I went for it.
    It is actually a lovely mix of action and slow sections.
    Not the most amazing plot ever, but on the original premise, I'm not sure how else they could have gone without it just being a clone of everything else ever.

I'd watch it again for sure.

Funnily enough I watched this on Monday night.

Disappointed tbh. Was expecting a lot more. Felt ultimately like a 'Bourne' wannabe.

Comment

I kinda liked it, especially the soundtrack and the non Hollywood feel to the entire film. It really did have a very European feel

Comment

another fan of the soundtrack, think the chemical brothers did a decent job

Comment

Yeah I didn't realise that's who it was until I saw the soundtrack in hmv.

Comment

Was expecting a more Bourne action film based on the back of the box, what i got was a couple of dull fights and lot of unlikeable adult characters inculding the father figure.. did enjoy Hanna getting to grips with commen sense while tagging along with the english family, perhaps more of that would have been better, felt abit like watching Full Metal Panic.

Comment

Working...
            X