Men in Black 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Men in Black 3

After a horrendous production which lasted forever, the film appears to be almost done now with the first teaser poster out. It might give you a headache though.

This will be worth watching for two reasons. One-It could be the biggest FAIL on screen in recent times. Two...

Best Bad Guy Ever

This is being written by the same writer who penned Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skulls.

Comment

Jermaine? Present.

Comment

Pictures begin to appear

Comment

There is a trailer up too if you haven't spotted it yet

Comment

At Examiner.com™ we help you excel personal finance, boost income, invest wisely, travel smart, reach financial freedom faster, and enjoy life on a budget.

Couple of new pics

Comment

Director Barry Sonnenfield says of MIB3's troubled making that they starting filming without a second or third act.

Comment

Anyone gonna watch this tonight?

Comment

Gonna go on Sunday, only read a couple of reviews which lean between it being better than 2 to being better than both the previous films which considering how messed up it's production has been is a miracle. Still, I'll settle for better than MIB2... that was god awful

Comment

Couldn't be any worse than the second film.

Comment

I really enjoyed it Watched it in 2D....can't stand 3D.

Comment

The best thing I can say about this is that it was never boring. It's not very funny and it's really badly edited in places but the solid performances from the leads and the fact that the script actually attempted add to the on going men in black storyline saved it.

Enjoyable but incredibly unremarkable on the whole.

Comment

Watched this yesterday and whilst it's nothing amazing I did really enjoy it. Given it's likely the last MIB film it's a lovely cap on the series too.

Comment

Working...
                          X