No announcement yet.

Mad Max: Fury Road

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know it's only opinions but I'm surprised Birdman isn't in the top 25.

Comment

In a roller coaster style trajectory I went from have my mind blown at the cinema to a luke-warm experience when the blu arrived (even though my sons said it was the best thing they'd ever seen at the time).

FFWD a few years and I gave it another go a couple of nights ago. This time with the Dolby Atmos cranked up good. And I loved it all over again. The attitude of the film is so infectious. The 4k ver I have also has the black and chrome version on a blu so I'm going to give that a go soon too. Also in the mood to watch the original tril too.

Comment

Curious how Black and Chrome will work because despite George Miller apparently saying it's how he imagined the film, the theatrical release is bloody gorgeous!
        Specifically, those dark blues of the night scenes, but especially the kaleidoscope of colours in the storm scene.

As you've probably guessed, my fave way to see it the the excellent 3D transfer, but any way of seeing it is a treat!

Comment

Yeah, I have never seen the black and white version but colour seemed so important to the movie. It's such a strong feature in it. I must admit, I think I would always go for the colour version on rewatches so I may never see the black and white version.

Comment

Working...
          X