Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What song have you listened to more than any other?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

381 plays so far.

My top 25 list is pretty skewed because it's just full of the music I listen to on my Shuffle while going to sleep, which is basically piano stuff that I'm learning to play so obviously listen to often. Special mention goes to Stephane Picq's Arrakis(from the Dune PC game) in at number 24 with a not-too-shabby 126 plays.

Comment

Pffff either one of the many great tracks on Pearl Jam Ten, or The Smashing Pumpkins siamese dream...

Or possibly right turn by Alice Mudgarden....a perfect track.

Then again there is nine inch nails hurt, kind of i want to, etc.

God knows.

Comment

Beautiful World by Utada Hikaru.

Comment

Doesn't iTunes scrobble? Then it wouldn't matter if you do a fresh iTunes.

Anyway, according to last.fm it's this (which shocked me):

Comment

I would of thought "Many of Horror" by Biffy Clyro, "Evening/Morning" by Bombay Bicycle Club or "Needing/Getting" by OK Go as I play those three all the time but it's actually:

"Talk Show Host" by Radiohead

Which surprises me but I usually have "Shuffle" turned on so it could have been anything really I guess...
            Last edited by Pikate; 06-04-2012, 10:53.

Comment

Probably the theme from Fletch by Harold Faltermeyer. Was actually listening to this on the bus home from work tonight, and I remember recording it onto a tape from a rental VHS back in the day and playing it in the background when I played on my Speccy in the 80s, yet I still think it's a badass tune nowadays, it's dated incredibly nicely. The blast of awesome synthdom at 0:56/0:57 gets me every time:

Definitely my most listened to tune of all.

Comment

Working...
              X