Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Song that's guaranteed to put a smile on your face.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Song that's guaranteed to put a smile on your face.

As thread title really. Which song can you always rely on to make you smile and be a real mood changer?

For me, it's always been AC/DC - You Shook Me All Night Long.

The lyrics, the voice, the sing long tune. When it comes non my iPod it always puts a spring in my step and a smile on my face.

Comment

Comment

Probably the most obvious but damn i love that tune.

That and perhaps:

Have to love chrissie hynde.

Comment

Comment

Ram Rider: Yumedearuyo, wonderful song that reminds me of summer '07 and good friends.

Ram Rider: Kimi Ga Suki. Another song from a similar time but this is more related to my wife.

I never tire of them, both are so melodic and uplifting at the same time. Plus the mix of electronic sounds and strings is superb.

Comment

Err, i'm thinking Eric Clapton - Tears in Heaven, or Madonna - This used to be my playground, usually crank these up before I go raving to get me in the zone.

Comment

I'm always really cheered up by that tribute song to the late Back Eyed Peas. The song hasn't been made yet but when it is I know it'll make me happy every time I hear it.

*I don't really want them dead of course, just not on the radio/tv ever again.

Here's a real one that cheers me up:

Last edited by Brad; 11-05-2012, 12:10.

Comment

This is a bona fide happy classic. Even more so since the Youtube comment section has thrown up "****ing Lannisters"!

Anything by Electric Six always makes me smile with their amusing lyrics and videos but today I'm going to pick this one:

Lastly Andrew WK, because he is happiness personified:

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                            X