Monsters University

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monsters University

The first teasers are out for Pixars prequel to Monsters Inc.

Hey folks, Harry here YES!!!!! Monsters in College. Yes. I love REVENGE OF THE NERDS - and I can't wait to see where Pixar takes this premise. But this teaser has me wildly excited. It'll be so much fun. Can't ya tell? Here ya

The link contains all four of the teasers.

Love Monsters Inc, probably my fave cgi animated movie and its aged very well so far. The teaser doesnt inspire me but I have faith.

Comment

Pixar and Walt Disney Animation president Ed Catmull tells Buzzfeed that the computer animation company’s focus is now moving back to original properties. Following a flurry of sequels in recent years including “Toy Story 3,” “Cars 2,” “Monsters University” and the upcoming “Finding Nemo 2,” Catmull says the company has now set a mandate to […]

A little better, Pixar has changed its release plans. They will now release a sequel/prequel every other year and commit to an original film every year. This means every other year will now see 2 releases.

Comment

Well, saw this today and it was something of a sigh of relief after Brave. It has some fun moments and captures the tired student scenario well. The later parts begin to touch on what made the first film so great. Good, but I'd say it's a second tier Pixar film still and doesn't come close to the original.

Comment

Working...
        X