Music that energises

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Music that energises

What songs makes you stand up and punch the air whenever you hear them? Songs that you find so energising that you simply have to start dancing, jump, work out, do the dishes, slap your thighs or something else. I like to have a playlist with songs like this for whenever I have to do something sort of dull, or simply get of the couch.

A couple of mine:

If a similar topic exists: please merge and forgive.

Rocky IV, the ultimate epic workout soundtrack (if I would actually workout I'd listen to it anyway).

Comment

This track never fails to fill me with energy. I always feel so hyped up after it.

Comment

LOVE THIS SONG
        Last edited by speedlolita; 30-06-2012, 11:52.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Basically anything by Ephexis, but I'll only post this one:

Fair bit of Lab4 too, but this especially:

I have loads of others but this was the first to spring to mind so I'll leave it at that!

Comment

The latter is a trifle grim, though makes for very good press-up music.

Comment

I have a Fierce Angel CD which I use for running. There's a good 5 min warm up track and then this comes on. It's not particularly banging, but is just right for running. Then after 5.5mins, it reduces to someone signing on their own and when the music comes back in after this, I'll punch the air and really go for it.

I accidentally saw Senser a few years ago, as in, I had no idea they were going to be playing at the VW Beetle festival I was at. The band before them was quite chilled so a few thousand people who were recovering from the night before were sitting around in the field listening. I heard the first few notes and... "Senser!" and started running to the front, leaping over people. Got to the front and started moshing on my own. 2 minutes later there are 5000 people behind me jumping up at and down. What a rush:

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X