The Thread of Never Ending Horror

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone following It Follows?
    Last edited by charlesr; 12-06-2015, 06:52.

Comment

Also, it looks like a John Carpenter film. Synth score. Lingering shots. Quiet.
      Last edited by charlesr; 12-06-2015, 06:53.

Comment

It's not out yet and I can't wait to see it. The trailer looks like it's ace.

Another Carpenter vibe film is The Guest. It's ace!

Comment

I posted what I thought about it in Feb, above.
          Was lucky enough to see it I'm a cinema preview few month before release.
          Soundtrack is great, still puts me on edge when I hear some tracks.
          Last edited by Family Fry; 11-06-2015, 21:11.

Comment

Your review was the first review I'd seen, Fry, so thanks for the suggestion!

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
              Free e-book:
              Japanese Horror - Anime, Manga and Film.
              www.otakuusamagazine.com/Main/Japanese-Horror-Anime-Manga-Film.aspx

Interesting.

What do I need to be able to read an Ebook?

Comment

You join the mailing list, they send you a link and you download the book via Box storage. You can unsubscribe at any time.

You also get a couple of other books:
                The Best Anime 2013
                The Best Manga 2013

All in .pdf format, so you can read it on any device with Adobe reader: PC; tablet; phone; Kindle and so on.

Sounds perfect for you!
                I could just download and email them to you, but I think you'd like their newsletters.

Comment

Nay worries QC, was surprised as anyone that it was at one of these screening, all the previous films were drama/thriller based Nightcrawler, Whiplash and Selma.

May have a horror binge tonight as there are a few new ones on demand, As Above So Below I'm a sucker for found footage, Oculus as I heard good things about it and White Noise: The Light, well just because it's there.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                    Another Carpenter vibe film is The Guest. It's ace!
                    Top recommendation. Just watched it tonight and it was very good indeed. Proper 80s noir. Put me right in the mood for some classic JC

Comment

Dimension Films and Trancas International Films have announced that they will begin production next month on “Halloween Returns”. The storyline of the new film is being kept under wraps though it’s not expected to be a continuation of the two Rob Zombie “Halloween” movies” of last decade. The “Saw” 4-7 duo of director/writer Marcus Dunstan […]

Next month filming will commence on Halloween Returns, it has been announced.

The new Halloween installment comes from the writers behind Saw 4-7 and won't be a follow up to the two Rob Zombie entries.

Comment

Producer Jason Blum has confirmed to USA Today that this October’s “Paranormal Activity: The Ghost Dimension,” the sixth overall film in the series, will also be its last. The site has also posted the first four photos from the horror movie sequel which you can see in a gallery below. ‘Ghost Dimension’ centers on a […]

The makers of Paranormal Activity have confirmed that the long coming next film will finally be the last. It will cover all the queries that the previous five entries raised and finally show the demon that's been at work all this time. Four images have been released also:

Comment

After failing the first time around with a reboot in 2010, New Line Cinema is reportedly having another go at resurrecting Freddy Krueger as The Tracking Board (via Bloody Disgusting) reports that studio is looking into a whole new remake of “A Nightmare On Elm Street”. David Leslie Johnson, who penned the upcoming “The Conjuring” […]

Warners is said to be prepping another reboot of Nightmare on Elm Street

Later this year comes “Tremors 5: Bloodlines,” the latest direct to video schlock sequel in the creature feature franchise that began with 1990’s still impressive and solid “Tremors”. Said film quickly led to several terrible DTV follow-ups, but the original quickly became and remains a cult classic. Out doing promotion for the new indie film […]

Meanwhile Kevin Bacon has said he'd love to properly revisit Tremors. However the studio isn't interested. Instead, later this year, they're giving us DTV sequel Tremors 5

Comment

The trailer for Tremors 5

Comment

In news that may surprise the hell out of you, not only has Dolph Lundgren been cast in a “Kindergarten Cop” sequel, he’s reportedly already filming said project. Manly Movies has posted photos from the set of the project which is being directed by Michael Don (“Jarhead 2: Field of Fire”) from a script by […]

Dolph Lundgren has been cast in... Kindergarten Cop 2

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                                http://www.darkhorizons.com/news/382...tremors-reboot

Meanwhile Kevin Bacon has said he'd love to properly revisit Tremors. However the studio isn't interested. Instead, later this year, they're giving us DTV sequel Tremors 5
                                I like the look of T5! As long as it's consistant with the other movies. I take it the TV series was canned pretty quickly?

Comment

Working...
                                X