Sinbad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sinbad

Did anyone watch the new Sky show Sinbad? I was really happy to hear about this being made when I heard about it as I always thought Sinbad was due an update.
    First episode was a bit clunky but apparently it really takes off in the next 3 episodes. Production values and fx were great and a pretty good cast. Hoping this takes off as the last two shows I got into (The River and Terra Nova) died a far to early death!

Thought it was a bit meh but not as bad as that Neverland thing Sky did. Those water demon things were fecking awesome though.

Comment

Will check this out now you have mentioned it along with that Falling Skies? Terra Nova was really good, I don't know why it got finished when it still had a good fan base and was profitable, oh well here is hoping for a season 2.

Comment

I would say stick with it till at least episode 4. The reviews of 2-4 are stellar so I think it's a weak pilot syndrome. I love the old Harryhausen films and couldn't figure out why nobody did a new version. Agree the water demons were v cool. Probably best sfx I have seen on a uk produced tv show

Comment

Working...
        X