Daredevil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daredevil

20th Century Fox has confirmed one hiring and axed another in regards to their two proposed reboots of Marvel franchises they control. Deadline reports that the company has confirmed it is set to reboot “Fantastic Four” with “Chronicle” helmer Josh Trank set to direct. Expected to be Trank’s next project, shooting will begin after both […]

A reboot is being lined up by 20th Century Fox, however helmer David Slade has dropped out from the film. If Fox is unable to not only find a director but also have the film in production by the end of the year the rights will revert back to Marvel.

Personally, I'd rather that happened.

The Kidd here If you've been waiting, hoping and wishing for Marvel to get their hands back on the rights of some of the properties they had sold away in the past, then today is your lucky day. No, they're not getting back Spider-Man or...

Fox has until October 10th to make a film start filming. Fox is aiming for the film to be a 'Frank Miller-esque, hardcore 70's thriller' but with the deadline looming, the film isn't near ready to film.

Word is that Fox is currently negotiating with Marvel to extend the deadline. If Marvel agrees to let Fox have longer to work on the film, Fox would have to hand over the rights to the Silver Surfer and Galactus characters - ruling them out of Fox's new Fantastic Four reboot

Comment

So either way they are getting something back. Stupid deals.

Comment

Their meetings must've sounded like kids in the playground swapping Panini stickers!

"I'll do swapsies on Daredevil, but I want Silver Surfer and Galactus!"
        "No way, you doo-doo head!"

Comment

It can only be better than the original, that remains the worst film I have ever seen in my life.

Comment

The Ben Affleck one was pretty bad yeah. Even in its directors cut form which some people said was an improvement it still didn't work that well. That playground fight scene was just embarrassing really.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
              Their meetings must've sounded like kids in the playground swapping Panini stickers!

"I'll do swapsies on Daredevil, but I want Silver Surfer and Galactus!"
              "No way, you doo-doo head!"
              and they would be well within their rights to shout doo-doohead!

surely a silver is worth 2 normal and not the other way round?

Comment

The first had too many characters in it. They need to reboot Daredevil with just one main bad guy - just the Kingpin on his own would be enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                  The first had too many characters in it. They need to reboot Daredevil with just one main bad guy - just the Kingpin on his own would be enough.
                  Weren't there only 2 in the first?And one worked for the other.

Comment

Originally posted by mr_sockochris View Post
                    It can only be better than the original, that remains the worst film I have ever seen in my life.
                    I raise you Elektra.

Comment

Elektra was awesome*

Comment

One of the more interesting comic related stories of late cropped up yesterday with word from Variety that Fox and Marvel Studios were going to make concessions on several of the key characters from the Marvel Universe. Under their deal, Fox can hold onto its Marvel characters as long as they keep making films involving […]

A report has emerged that says the previous character swap rumour is false. If that's the case then in 2 months Daredevil can become part of the Marvel Universe

Comment

Hey folks, Harry here with this rather badass example of the kind of DAREDEVIL film that Joe Carnahan was making. Seems to be based upon Frank Miller's MAN WITH NO FEAR and be set in 1973. Ideal. For me, instantly this has the soul of a...

Contains a tone sizzle reel from the man who was going to be making this

Comment

It looks like “Daredevil” is officially on its way back to Marvel Studios. Heat Vision reports that the license on 20th Century Fox’s rights to the superhero will expire this week. Fox had been in active development of a new film adaptation of the character with David Slade attached to direct before he dropped out […]

The rights to Daredevil expire this week meaning he will revert back to Marvel allowing them to incorporate him into their current Universe... or leave him alone.

Comment

Im still hoping that they can get the rights to all of their properties and then we can have a marvel zombies film.

Comment

Working...
                              X