Star Wars 3D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Star Wars 3D

Lucasfilm have announced that “Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones” and “Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith” are set to get back-to-back 3D theatrical re-releases early next Fall. ‘Clones’ is being pushed out on September 20th 2013 with ‘Sith’ to follow three weeks later on October 11th 2013. The pair follow […]

Following the success of the Episode I rerelease in 3D this year, Lucasfilm will be releasing Star Wars Episode II and Episode III in cinemas back to back next year.

I didn't bother watching the 3D rerelease of Ep1 this year, anyone go see it?

I think I'll skip these, wait and see if IV-VI get the treatment.

Originally posted by crazytaxinext View Post
    I think I'll skip these, wait and see if IV-VI get the treatment.
    Same.

Comment

The plan was always to release the three prequels which makes me wonder if it was less about "following the success" and more about something not going quite right. Why such a long delay between Ep1 and Ep2 and then dump Ep3 out at the same time? Seems odd. I suspect they weren't happy with the reviews of Ep1's 3D conversion.

Not to worry, there's not a chance of me watching any of these.

Comment

I imagine the delay was becuase they wanted to improve the 3D after what they did with Episode One. The conversation was a waste of time and added nothing to the experience.

Comment

Good news!

Since we'll probably get Plinkett commentaries for these now.

Comment

Working...
          X