No announcement yet.

Star Wars Episode 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disney is mining The Force for even more new films. Walt Disney Co. CEO Bob Iger said Tuesday that screenwriters Larry Kasdan and Simon Kinberg are working on stand-alone "Star Wars" movies that aren't part of the new trilogy that's in the works.

Well, so much for that, lol. Disney has confirmed they're working on stand alone Star Wars films which will come out in between new Saga entries. I'm assuming the plan is to emulate Marvel and we'll have annual SW films with main entries every 3 years. Can't say I'm too keen but we'll see what they come up with.

Comment

Might as well just make yoda the college years. It'll be 800 years in the past...so wont really matter.

Complete crap it will be hmm. Fill seats in cinema, it will. Lowest common denominator, target, you must hmm.

Comment

I don't have high hopes for new Star Wars films really, but what I do hope is that they are at least decent enough for the youth of today to actually appreciate. The young people I talk too about Star Wars these days are not usually big fans, the prequels pretty much ruined the films for an entire generation. Hopefully the new films bring a bit of the magic back to the series.

Comment

Young Han Solo!?

Showing how he met Chewie!?

I'm in.

Comment

Very high on my list of things I never need to see.

Comment

I expect a trailer to appear that gets my hopes up above all my highest expectations. I then expect to go to the cinema and all my hopes to be destroyed. Still hoping to be proved wrong though.

Comment

I genuinely don't think a trailer could ever be good enough to suck me into a young Han Solo adventure. A new cast of characters and a new saga? Well, let's say I could be tempted. Just tempted.

Comment

I hear you Dogg, but it's the Wars man, and I can dream...........

Comment

Yeah. It's one of the things I never need to see as well... Its on my list just underneath "finding out where Xenomorphs came from".....

.....Oh wait.
                    Last edited by rmoxon; 06-02-2013, 19:49.

Comment

Do they really need to ruin Han Solo? Wasn't ruining Darth Vader, Obi-Wan and Boba Fett enough?

Comment

Well a Boba Fett solo movie is being thrown around too so, no, their current level of ruining doesn't seem to have been enough.

Comment

Errrr.....

Latino Review scoops that Harrison Ford will be reprising his role as Han Solo in STAR WARS - EPISODE VII.

Comment

If there's one thing I need less than young Han Solo, it's old Han Solo.

Comment

Well, I guess it'll at least make it feel more relevant to the series than I-III were

Comment

Unlike dogg, i'm actually not horrified at the thought of it should it be true. To be fair though, I have been drinking.

Comment

Working...
                                X